bikerjohn
9 years ago
How are you sell stuff you don't have? I have something like 6 or 8 orders all Back Ordered, Really? You did know that when you ran the auction?
John[frypan]
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I keep putting up auctions because you dopes keep bidding on them, it's awesome.

Sorry this is general discussion not customer service, prepare for an online troll-a-thon and have a nice day.
cameroon
9 years ago
All my orders have come through fine and I'm enjoying one right now
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
morning john... you're a liar... and your bike is a huffy...
elRopo
9 years ago

All my orders have come through fine and I'm enjoying one right now

cameroon wrote:


I'm gonna order a bunch more today. The special privilege club is awesome what with all the free stuff they're throwing in. The free overnight shipping really rocks!
bassman45
9 years ago
John-[hitting] -Shana
TarponMan
9 years ago
I've received two orders of Olivas in the last two weeks, that were received in just a few days, with the cheapest shipping cost. Those two guys in shipping (Meier and Dutch) took care of business, in spite of all the whining, nasty calls and childish griping. What's above Platinum status? That must be what I have, and didn't know. Chill out, malcontents, the sun will probably come up tomorrow.
Abrignac
9 years ago

How are you sell stuff you don't have? I have something like 6 or 8 orders all Back Ordered, Really? You did know that when you ran the auction?
John[frypan]

bikerjohn wrote:



Crybabies need not apply............
bikerjohn
9 years ago

morning john... you're a liar... and your bike is a huffy...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Morning Oppie the Truck Stop Janitor my huffy is nicer than you tricycle. Please refill the toilet paper roll. Thank you
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Morning Oppie the Truck Stop Janitor my huffy is nicer than you tricycle. Please refill the toilet paper roll. Thank you

bikerjohn wrote:




You don't have enough of a post count to qualify for two squares. Use you hand and slap your face afterwards.
Tammi walker
9 years ago
Still waiting on my order supposed to ship2/10. BS....
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Still waiting on my order supposed to ship2/10. BS....

Tammi walker wrote:




That's great.

Why are you posting it here?
teedubbya
9 years ago
If it's part of the whole system debacle that's one thing.

If it's a true back log issue (i.e. Auctioning something they don't gave) that's always irritated me to. It's part of the reason I started ordering less many years ago. I understand their explanation I just don't like it.

This is likely the upgrade glitch though.
bikerjohn
9 years ago

That's great.

Why are you posting it here?

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Why not post it here? Sound like pretty General Discussion to me.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Why not post it here? Sound like pretty General Discussion to me.

bikerjohn wrote:




This is YOUR thread.

This is dedicated to your needs, NOT hers. If she wants she can create her own thread and I bet she gets served before you do.

You know why too!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Morning Oppie the Truck Stop Janitor my huffy is nicer than you tricycle. Please refill the toilet paper roll. Thank you

bikerjohn wrote:



Opie has one "p"... I'll gladly race my trike against your franken-huffy any day... and that's the 3rd roll you've gone through since you and rowdy jim went into that stall, so no more refills for you...
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Opie has one "p"... I'll gladly race my trike against your franken-huffy any day... and that's the 3rd roll you've gone through since you and rowdy jim went into that stall, so no more refills for you...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Oppie is Sloppy's cousin. Twixt 'em days gots 1/2 a brane, tween em isa tie up who gets to use it first.

Oppie and Sloppy comin round da bend!
tailgater
9 years ago
I hate to rub salt in these wounds, but my winning bids from last week shipped out on time (with proper email notice) and arrived yesterday.
During Blizzard Stella.

So if you haven't received your orders maybe it's time to look in the mirror.
Live a good life like I have and your orders will be processed by the Saints of CBid and delivered on the wings of angels.

SteveS
9 years ago

Live a good life like I have and your orders will be processed by the Saints of CBid and delivered on the wings of angels.

tailgater wrote:



uh, huh ...
tailgater
9 years ago
How else do you explain getting my order on time, even during a blizzard?

Maybe membership does have privileges.
🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic