bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

You might suppose that the first 37 threads themselves would've served that purpose, but no ... there's probably an additional 37 that've been added ... do you really think one 'sticky' would accomplish what more than 6 dozen other threads have not ???

SteveS wrote:




This site supports sticky threads? I didn't know that, I just assumed that part of it was broken (like much of the rest of the site, lol).
victor809
9 years ago
The site does support sticky threads... but only the moderators (volunteers with special admin access) can create them.

I think jade rose might be the only moderator right now. You should pm him if you want a sticky thread created....
victor809
9 years ago
Apologies to TG for stealing his shtick
dstieger
9 years ago
A PM to Trish@cigarbid would probably work just as well....once things settle down, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to stick it for you
victor809
9 years ago
Wow... dsteig plays a dangerous game...
dstieger
9 years ago
If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin'
Even if it wasn't would you still come crawling
Back again I bet you would my friend
Again and again and again and again
jw23
9 years ago
Damn, thatsa harsh
Users browsing this topic