Uwacop
9 years ago

Hello, My name is Garland and I just joined the Forum.

I live in Sweet home Alabama, and been a police officer for 18 years. I am married with 5 great children.

I just started smoking cigars around a years ago, in fact, I just built a 48 qt. coolidor.

So far I have found that I like Boneshakers, Arturo Fuente, Montecristo, and a friend just gave me a few Ashton VSG, yummm
ddragggon
9 years ago
Welcome to where time stands still, no one leaves and no one will....

I'm technically a new member, because I didn't know there were forums until about 3 weeks ago.

Sometimes my pay-attentioning, isn't as attentitive as it should oughter be.
stinger88
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago

you a cop?

gummy jones wrote:



Shhhhh, man.... he's a cop. Put the stuff away, man. 😰
Speyside
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago

Shhhhh, man.... he's a cop. Put the stuff away, man. 😰

MACS wrote:



shhhh
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Welcome! Enjoy the crap show!

Guess all the CC talk needs to stop now...

What are Boneshakers? Never heard of them...
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Look noob, in case you haven't noticed?

You have to FIRST POST a thread b|tching and moaning about your order.
We have standards of decorum here!

corey sellers
9 years ago
Welcome to the Asylum
elRopo
9 years ago
Welcome! So.........you're a member?
Uwacop
9 years ago

Yes, I am a member and a cop....lol, Actually I'm an Investigator

Google the Boneshaker cigars, really good smoke. A lil on the heavy side and I ordered the 60 gauge, last a while.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Gonna make a guess here based on your name. Would you, perhaps, live in the Livingston area?
Uwacop
MACS
9 years ago
Ooooooh, an investigator. He must be wicked smaaht.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Somehow?
...I'm picturing Columbo? ..tell me, you gotta have a trench coat!
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Oh....


..one more thing.
Uwacop
9 years ago

Nope, still wear a vest and full gun belt, boots................LOL
mikey1597
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Wow

Uwacop wrote:



Those of us in the Heart of Dixie have to stick together or the unwashed hordes will poison us with their Yankee-speech.

Users browsing this topic