Peckerhead
9 years ago
Not to be pedantic, but he never said anything about needing light.
He wants to know the brightest we have or seen.

..well, maybe a little pedantic but the devil is in the details.
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
I am a flash ahold too

Just bought a 4 mode 3 light Skyewolfeye headlamp and a 80x bell & Howell Taclight. Can light up the front door of the house across the street which I'm sure they appreciateđź–•
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
I am a flash ahold too

Just bought a 4 mode 3 light Skyewolfeye headlamp and a 80x bell & Howell Taclight. Can light up the front door of the house across the street which I'm sure they appreciateđź–•
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
I am a flash ahold too

Just bought a 4 mode 3 light Skyewolfeye headlamp and a 80x bell & Howell Taclight. Can light up the front door of the house across the street which I'm sure they appreciateđź–•
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Flash alcoholic too.
Also lookin for brightest "D" cell and a spotlight ( rechargable)
dharbolt
9 years ago

Which one do you have? I looked it up and there were about 100 different ones out there..haha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



M22 warrior
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
U sure r funny...





Lookin
dharbolt
9 years ago
How can u tell wif ur head up your ass that far
Users browsing this topic