teedubbya
9 years ago
Because I would like to cry about something. I no longer have a clue. My raging clue is gone.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
From what I understand, the processing works just fine.

Shipping is the problem 😃
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
must just be me. I have a raging clue again
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Don't lie flat, get the Plat.
mikey1597
9 years ago
ordered a cheeseburger, fries, and a shake and got cigars................... go figure
teedubbya
9 years ago
I ordered cigars and all I got was the clap
sully1711
9 years ago
Order was late and I got someone else's cigars. Tried calling, on hold 3 times for over 30 minutes each time. Emailed twice, no answer. What Gives????
elRopo
9 years ago

Order was late and I got someone else's cigars. Tried calling, on hold 3 times for over 30 minutes each time. Emailed twice, no answer. What Gives????

sully1711 wrote:


Here's how it was explained to me;

You don't actually own the cigars you won. Its a futures (90 days) contract. At the end of the contract you have the option to actually buy the cigars for your winning bid amount. If the market price goes up then you're a winner! Those Dark Sharks they sent you are a freebie to tide you over.

Hope this helps.
Users browsing this topic