KingoftheCove
9 years ago
It's available.........you can find it.
One interesting little tidbit:

"During the first months of 2017, our online and catalogue retail business in the US implemented new IT infrastructure and warehouse management systems. The implementation has caused significant interruptions of a temporary nature in our sales, invoicing and customer service that will affect our full-year 2017 performance. As a consequence, we expect growth in EBITDA to be somewhat lower than the previous year. We are confident, though, that the IT implementation is close to completion and we expect to deliver 1-3% organic EBITDA growth in 2017."

Remember, this is annual report "speak".......
#-o

ZRX1200
9 years ago
Oh nose u did dent
teedubbya
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
"Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) is a measure of a company's operating performance. Essentially, it's a way to evaluate a company's performance without having to factor in financing decisions, accounting decisions or tax environments."
delta1
9 years ago
I'd better sell my stake...
madspackler
9 years ago
Whomever wrote that report has no clue about how many clients have taken their money elsewhere as a result of this debacle. Once they leave it. At be years or never before they return. Just a bunch of B/S IMHO.
SteveS
9 years ago

Whomever wrote that report has no clue about how many clients have taken their money elsewhere as a result of this debacle.

madspackler wrote:



I have no clue as to who wrote the report nor do I have a clue as to how many have (or will) taken their money and run. You have any idea ow many have defected as a result of this problem?
cuttslam
9 years ago

I have no clue as to who wrote the report nor do I have a clue as to how many have (or will) taken their money and run. You have any idea ow many have defected as a result of this problem?

SteveS wrote:



It's not by choice, but I'm looking for other options. I depend on reasonably prompt delivery and it looks like that's missing now. I'm also put off by what looks like about a 20% increase in the price of a winning bid. I hope it gets back to "normal", because it was a couple of cuts above any other auction site I know of.




Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE ^^^

PLEASE DO L.E.A.V.E. AND NEVER COME
BACK NOW.....YA' HEAR???

Maybe then???
The bidding will retreat to pre-JUNE 2014
Pricing and I can get decent yard gars for less than a buck...maybe even La Perla, In Puros Veritas, Gurkha Shaggy Laneceros, Genesis Wooden ashtray samplers, Gran Habano Vintage 2002's,OBSIDIAN SAMPLERS (of 10 for $12) again for $12-24 a bundle....

LIKE I USED TO...ALL DAY LONG!!!

Till you rich crybabies "OVERRAN AND RUINED THIS BARGAIN BASEMENT SHANGRALA"

Now all I can win is nasty crap like
BAHIA, JOHN BULL, Victor Sinclair, C.I. WHEELS OF 40 hurtins..., Amati's, Cest LA vie, EL Galan,
Pioneer Valley, ALL SET HEAVEY STICKS !!!!

**** ALL YOU RICH CRYBABIES....

GO

A
W
A
Y
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^^SORRY... "meant" to say ...( not you 8? Specific guys above)

To : ALL THE NOOBS WHO ARE WRITING
THE COMPLAINT THREADS....
gummy jones
9 years ago
Mr Jones what are your thoughts on the in puros veritas? Bought a mazo two years ago for the band thinking I'd hand them out at a shooting event but they have been buried deep. I guess I assumed they were awful.
Users browsing this topic