Stinkdyr
9 years ago

I'd be in if you gents would accept a young pup like myself

dgomberg wrote:




Well now, that will depend............................................

do you have a nice set of throwing axes?

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
streetrod
9 years ago
[quote=tailgater]
If it's at the gun club it would be GREAT to have a gen-u-wine Giants fan.
Better 'n skeet!

I plan on going, and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop.
It would be great seeing you without the stench of jersey wafting in the air.
At least I hope that was jersey.
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ


TG: I'd say I would bring a couple of my handguns to shoot if it is at the gun club, but I would not be resonsible for my actions being around so many pats & Red Sox fans.
As far as the stench, that was from the pats fans who came that day to watch the sorry full jets beat the crap out of them.

Please keep me in the loop. If possible I would like to make a little vacation out of it.

Your favorite ( only) GIANT/YANKEE fan

dgomberg
9 years ago

Well now, that will depend............................................

do you have a nice set of throwing axes?

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Stinkdyr wrote:




I dont... I was hoping to get a few tips on throwing axe purchasing while at the herf
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I dont... I was hoping to get a few tips on throwing axe purchasing while at the herf

dgomberg wrote:


I don't know much about throwing axes, but a tip on purchasing anything......get a receipt๐Ÿ˜

If/when this happens I'll be coming down 93 from NH if you wanna share a ride........let me know and we can iron out the wheres and whens...........I'm Rick by the way ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Depending on which Saturday, I'm in.
fiddler898
9 years ago
^^ Same here. Are you ready to float a few possible dates Frank? - understanding that there is probably no day that'll work for everyone.

That said, IIRC, the last one was the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. Seemed to work well.
dgomberg
9 years ago

I don't know much about throwing axes, but a tip on purchasing anything......get a receipt๐Ÿ˜

If/when this happens I'll be coming down 93 from NH if you wanna share a ride........let me know and we can iron out the wheres and whens...........I'm Rick by the way ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

RMAN4443 wrote:




sounds like a plan Rick. Im Dane, we can figure out particulars
BuckyB93
9 years ago
As it stands now the weekend of May 6th and the 20 won't work for me.
tailgater
9 years ago
Cripes. Who invited Bucky?


RMAN4443
9 years ago

Cripes. Who invited Bucky?


tailgater wrote:


Tail......keep your phone charged up LOL
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
If someone wants to drive my lazy tail or fly me out, count me in!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

If someone wants to drive my lazy tail or fly me out, count me in!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




http://www.distancebetweencities.net/boston_ma_and_cleveland_oh/ 


About a 10 hour drive and 70$ in gas........get a few other local BOTL and make it a long weekend
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Cripes. Who invited Bucky?


tailgater wrote:




Bucky always finds out...........what can you do?

8-[
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

As it stands now the weekend of May 6th and the 20 won't work for me.

BuckyB93 wrote:


well, that would be me. It was by mistake...I tried to text his dog but BuckyB saw it
tailgater
9 years ago
wrong quote/response outrage!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

wrong quote/response outrage!

tailgater wrote:


I am like uh idiot!

been in touch wif Ed, he's gonna look into available dates...if it can't happen there we will work on Plan B. I might have a back up but it would involve the murder of one very close to me...so it's still a possibility.
Mandobro
9 years ago
Is this gonna happen?
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Is this gonna happen?

Mandobro wrote:




Just a lawta tawk n hooey. Nuthin ta see heeya.

๐Ÿบ
BuckyB93
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
guess I gotta pay attention...
Users browsing this topic