RMAN4443
9 years ago
top this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle...........what's the good word Frank?

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
soooo...looks like Plan B, the one preceded by murder and/or divorce, is in play now.

My home can do this, weather permitting, so be prepared for a cancel the day prior if showers are expected.

31 Sunset Drive, Randolph MA 02368...I have a nice brick patio, piped in gas Weber grill, indoor plumbing, Blue Hills Reservation is just beyond my property line, view is Ponkapoag Pond and The Great Blue Hill, and I believe I have a foolproof plan to lure The Lovely Caren (arch enemy of all things tobacco, she has her reasons) into the trunk of my car.

Please PM me with info as to what Saturday after May 7 and up to June 10 DO NOT work for you. I will then use my mighty math skills (remember, I am good wif words, not numbahs) to pick the Saturday that will yield the largest crowd.

I think we can get this done. I'm thinking like say around noon til...?

Some of you will need to reach out to parties no longer active on the forums, you know who you are.

This offer is open to all of New England, and anyone else within the sound of my voice...

like my good pals from new jersey and normal parts of PA, or just about anywhere.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
[quote=frankj1]soooo...looks like Plan B, the one preceded by murder and/or divorce, is in play now.

My home can do this, weather permitting, so be prepared for a cancel the day prior if showers are expected.

31 Sunset Drive, Randolph MA 02368...I have a nice brick patio, piped in gas Weber grill, indoor plumbing, Blue Hills Reservation is just beyond my property line, view is Ponkapoag Pond and The Great Blue Hill, and I believe I have a foolproof plan to lure The Lovely Caren (arch enemy of all things tobacco, she has her reasons) into the trunk of my car.

Please PM me with info as to what Saturday after May 7 and up to June 10 DO NOT work for you. I will then use my mighty math skills (remember, I am good wif words, not numbahs) to pick the Saturday that will yield the largest crowd.

I think we can get this done. I'm thinking like say around noon til...?

Some of you will need to reach out to parties no longer active on the forums, you know who you are.

This offer is open to all of New England, and anyone else within the sound of my voice...

like my good pals from new jersey and normal parts of PA, or just about anywhere.[/quote

Sounds like a good time Frank, count me in. I'm wide open for any of the dates you mentioned......and if anyone heading down 93 needs a bus, I got empty seats.

Also let us know what you want us to bring........I make a mean Macaroni Salad........my Mom's top secret world famous recipe
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Excellent Smithers!

I will come up with some sort of food or drink to toss into the mix.

Who is bringing the throwing axes? Frank must have a tree or two in his yard.

First weekend in June no can do.
Let's pick one in May.

🇨🇮
fiddler898
9 years ago
I'm in, & you've got my dates.. I'll bring whatever is needed, plus a few random BOTLs.

👻
namadio
9 years ago

his Sportsmen's Club in Walpole MA

frankj1 wrote:



I so need one of these....

or just a large building i can use to smoke and drink whiskey in with 20 or so people
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

I so need one of these....

or just a large building i can use to smoke and drink whiskey in with 20 or so people

namadio wrote:



And to throw axes around!
Don't forget the axes!!

🌫
tailgater
9 years ago
We can take the battle axes?

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
not locked, but how does Saturday May 13 look...it is the day before Mother's Day.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
bear in mind, this is an outdoor event only so it will depend on dry weather..

IN-so far...

me
stinkdyr
Mandobro
9 years ago
13th is OK, 20th is better. Im ln.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
[quote=frankj1]bear in mind, this is an outdoor event only so it will depend on dry weather..

IN-so far...

me
stinkdyr
mandobro (Joan?)
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Count me in as a solid tentative.

My schedule just got a bit more cluttered as the daughter’s softball and son’s little league schedules came out last week. We have games every weekend from now until the end of June. We have a game the night of the 13th but I should be able to at least make an appearance but will need to leave around 3:00 pm.
fiddler898
9 years ago
13th looks good for me, thanks Frank. I'm in.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

not locked, but how does Saturday May 13 look...it is the day before Mother's Day.

frankj1 wrote:




Perfect, I am in.
And I might bring along one of Aaron Hernandez' ex-gay lover friends.
Just to help meet our diversity quota.

🇨🇮
tailgater
9 years ago

Perfect, I am in.
And I might bring along one of Aaron Hernandez' ex-gay lover friends.
Just to help meet our diversity quota.

🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:



ex-gay?
So he's not gay anymore?
RMAN4443
9 years ago

not locked, but how does Saturday May 13 look...it is the day before Mother's Day.

frankj1 wrote:



13th is good, count me in........looking forward to it
tailgater
9 years ago
I just texted my wife to ask if the 13th was open.
She said that my boy has his prom that night.

So I'm In!!

I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.
Right?


(and no, she didn't mean that)

(but yes, I'm in).

better forgiveness than permission, blah blah..

edin508
9 years ago
I will make time to be there! In!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago


IN-so far...

me
stinkdyr
mandobro...Joan?
Ed
Fiddler...plus 3 Alan?
Tailgater...Joe, streetrod wanted in if you were going
Rman (Rick)

Bucky...probable
dgomberg...hopeful

Tonygraz...unlikely

Anyone in touch with Jimbud?

Philly/Joisey kids invited...actually anyone willing can come as well.

I'm thinking noon to 6-ish

Outdoor event only. Rain, no game.

We'll work out details later.



Users browsing this topic