Poll Question: What's your diagnosis?
99cobra2881
9 years ago
TTT Cmon.... just three more votes.

When you do cast your vote, please think of the children.
tailgater
9 years ago
tailgater
9 years ago

.. I apologize for being annoying.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Which, in and of itself, is annoying.



Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

TTT Cmon.... just three more votes.

When you do cast your vote, please think of the children.

99cobra2881 wrote:



I will toss 3 more votes on it for you guys....
99cobra2881
9 years ago
The only thing you toss is truck stop salads.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

One more thing, if I am really that annoying and get 30 votes for stfu, I will not post for a month other than any trades/bombs/what I'm smoking or drinking. or thinking or driving or watching on tv/Netflix or...................etc. etc. etc.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




29 votes, one more needed..........although there is that clause added at the end of the pledge, so it probably won't happen 🤥 🤥 🤥
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Good news guys!

I didn't vote yet, so I voted for STFU and guess what...

WE HIT 30!!!


nah nah nah naah, hey hey heyyy, good bye!
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Top For jjanecka
jjanecka
9 years ago
Thanks rman, this chit is way too funny!

"Prayers" was a different dipshit noob, Jonesy.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



I've been on this forum for a year already. When the Hell do I earn my stripes?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I dunno... I'd say 3 years. When you get to 3 I'll say 5.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Fair enough.
dkeage
9 years ago

I dunno... I'd say 3 years. When you get to 3 I'll say 5.

MACS wrote:


I thought he concentrated on the wrong adjective.....
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I thought he concentrated on the wrong adjective.....

dkeage wrote:



True, true...
qmech
9 years ago
Do you mean STFU does not mean ...Square Trader Fair & Understanding?
Q
qmech
9 years ago
I think a recount is in order!!!
Q
elRopo
9 years ago

I think a recount is in order!!!
Q

qmech wrote:


Mr. Hanky's exile is self imposed, he can come back anytime he wants to.
Of course he'll be unmercifully chastised but hey, we're azzhats right? That's why we make the big bucks![whip]
frankj1
9 years ago
I gotta go see HR. I got shorted last week
Just Relax
9 years ago
^problems last week don't count. The only complaints taken are from mid February and only if you start a new complaint thread.
jjanecka
9 years ago

I thought he concentrated on the wrong adjective.....

dkeage wrote:



Spoken like a true Sugar Land snob. Are y'all always so uptight because of how painful it is to **** gold or is it all the condescension that leaves y'all bloated? =d>
tamapatom
9 years ago

Thanks rman, this chit is way too funny!


I've been on this forum for a year already. When the Hell do I earn my stripes?

jjanecka wrote:


You must get yourself banned. At least twice. To earn your stripes. That would be whip marks.
Users browsing this topic