Poll Question: What's your diagnosis?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Sheesh, queue up Carly Simon's "You're So Vain." I thought Macs' post was referring to himself...not another forum member.

[sarcasm]

Palama wrote:



Thank you for noticing that I did not mention any names, whatsoever... On purpose.
DrafterX
9 years ago
This is about Hank..?? I like Hank... and he loves Macs. . 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
How come I can't vote twice ?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Cause. .. 😟
elRopo
9 years ago

How come I can't vote twice ?

tonygraz wrote:


Because he's not Hillary.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Thank you for noticing that I did not mention any names, whatsoever... On purpose.

MACS wrote:



I think Hank, pardon the expression, fingered himself in #6





I vote that I Am a nut bucket.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:

🤫
tailgater
9 years ago

I didn't vote

frankj1 wrote:



You finally know how I feel even after I complete my ballot.

frankj1
9 years ago

Because he's not Hillary.

elRopo wrote:


this libtard laffed.
frankj1
9 years ago

You finally know how I feel even after I complete my ballot.

tailgater wrote:


I had a similar experience...
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
WTF are we talking about? Hank T Tank?
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

WTF are we talking about? Hank T Tank?

fishinguitarman wrote:



Yes, that appears to be the case.
gummy jones
9 years ago
If this is in reference to hank then all options seem too harsh.

I think he's just excited to be here.

tailgater
9 years ago

I had a similar experience...

frankj1 wrote:



This one time.
In band camp...

8trackdisco
9 years ago
I'm going to defer to Macs on this one. I think I would be nut-bucket.

Shawn?

Confirmation, please.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Prayers sent by T-GERBIL
THROUGH "The Envoy....MR. JONES"
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I am a beautiful person.
victor809
9 years ago
Did 8track just announce he is a bucket into which nuts are emptied?
Speyside
9 years ago
Mr Jones, sure you aren't Roland?
hank56
9 years ago
As the "original" hank








Play nice, while we ain't everyone's favorites, we are "special"!!!
delta1
9 years ago
smack...the gavel has struck...clear the courtroom...err, doctor's office...
Users browsing this topic