teedubbya
9 years ago
Of the number of times a noob actually pmd a fog asking for help with their order because another FOG told them to.

I got one.
bassman45
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
I've had 20... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
We aren't talking about your ghey orgy drafter.
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I got a pm from Hank, does that count?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard hank has a wide stance
gummy jones
9 years ago
I forwarded all my inquiries to dmv because he is a customer service moderator
teedubbya
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
so, then...that's it, eh?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I just got 3 more... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

I just got 3 more... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


don't open them, they're from Adroomi
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good thinking. .. 😟
MACS
9 years ago

don't open them, they're from Adroomi

frankj1 wrote:



Don't say that name... what're you, a noob? 😰
frankj1
9 years ago

Don't say that name... what're you, a noob? 😰

MACS wrote:


I had no idea! Wasn't on the group email I guess.
Thanks for the heads up.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard if you say it 3 times Bloody's balls will fall off... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
adroomi...adroomi...adroomi...
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
do ya think Bloody has heard from any ripped-off noods?

I always liked Bloody.
victor809
9 years ago
Hehe... is that the one I sent your way tw?
teedubbya
9 years ago
nd0bunchanumbers
Users browsing this topic