frankj1
9 years ago

Hehe... is that the one I sent your way tw?

victor809 wrote:


wait, that was a joke?

sorry tw
victor809
9 years ago
I wasn't joking. He really did need to talk to TW to make sure his order gets expidited. I just wanted to make sure I got credit for appropriately directing customers to the official cbid forum customer representative.

I'm a helper
delta1
9 years ago
😣


but...


😂
tonygraz
9 years ago
I tried really hard to get you some PMs, TW - was it the guy with 4 #s and then those 4 over again ?

Did DMV get any action ?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Hit my second. screencigar.
teedubbya
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
tripleguy
9 years ago
Wait, you can do that? I'm in. Why don't you tell all us noobs about this free service?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Noobs.. .[-(
Users browsing this topic