mazzio99
9 years ago
Still haven't got my orders from beginning of March and late Feb. Tried calling the 1 800 # and keep getting a busy tone. Anyone getting through?
MACS
9 years ago
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Help the poor guy out MACS.


teedubbya is your guy. In your account, you can send a new pm then search for his name. He's our resident friendly helper, the rest of us are azzholes.
elRopo
9 years ago
Ripples in the matrix again.....send in the terminators!
gummy jones
9 years ago

Help the poor guy out MACS.


teedubbya is your guy. In your account, you can send a new pm then search for his name. He's our resident friendly helper, the rest of us are azzholes.

bgz wrote:



and if that fails send a couple pms to mr jones
make sure you identify yourself as "agent _____"
dstieger
9 years ago
This one also....matrix be damned

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/4224712/Catchup-on-Orders#post4224712 
cameroon
9 years ago
All my orders have come through just fine
delta1
9 years ago
^ #8, clean up needed on "Old Dog" post...
SteveS
9 years ago
I've done what I can to help out with this situation by not placing any orders and thereby not placing additional strain on the system ...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I've done what I can to help out with this situation by not placing any orders and thereby not placing additional strain on the system ...

SteveS wrote:


Ditto 🇨🇮
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
dstieger
9 years ago

Catch-up on Orders?

mazzio99 wrote:



Sometimes I do.......like... if my order is fries....or even hash browns when I'm feeling rebellious..."but, you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of catch-up?"
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Sometimes I do.......like... if my order is fries....or even hash browns when I'm feeling rebellious..."but, you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of catch-up?"

dstieger wrote:


Mayo?............I like Catch Up on my Fried Fishermans Platter 🍺
dstieger
9 years ago
look at the big brain on rman
RMAN4443
9 years ago

look at the big brain on rman

dstieger wrote:


LOL.........My Brain Hurts


😇
mdezzi
9 years ago
contact them via Facebook messenger. It's the only method they respond to (who knows why). I was able to get my order from 3/9 sorted out today including a tracking number.
tonygraz
9 years ago
I got mustard on mine.
strikeanywhere
9 years ago

contact them via Facebook messenger. It's the only method they respond to (who knows why). I was able to get my order from 3/9 sorted out today including a tracking number.

mdezzi wrote:



That's a fake account on FB. It's actually a Russian hacker. If you gave them your order number they can get all your personal details from CBid. I'd call LifeLock or LifeAlert right now.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think everything is caught up.
Users browsing this topic