RMAN4443
9 years ago

What lounges provide that service?

delta1 wrote:


B.J.'s Pole Smoking Emporium :-"
Burner02
9 years ago

3/4 cup of sugar to 1 quart of water is what you want.

elRopo wrote:




One of the regional experts Robert Sargent, recommends 1 to 4 ratio. Have been using it for several years now and it seems to work.

Only a tad more sugar than you are recommending.
Burner02
9 years ago

I heard Lowrance was better'n Humminbird. :-"

MACS wrote:




More than likely.

I would run a Bird flasher but always depended on Lowrance graphs.
Burner02
9 years ago

if I'm lucky in the Spring, I get to see two hovering frantically around a miniature weeping cherry tree outside my kitchen window

do you guys set up those attracting feeder things for them?

frankj1 wrote:




They, who ever in the hell they are, claim for one you see there are 5 more hanging around.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I eat hummingbirds for dinner...PERFECT mini filet!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Don't forget to bite the heads off first...while they are still alive.
elRopo
9 years ago

Don't forget to bite the heads off first...while they are still alive.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Do you like turtles?
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Don't forget to bite the heads off first...while they are still alive.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Sounds like a talent you should teach your kids 🤐
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
All 4 kids already have it down. They are all naturals. The one year old twins got it the fastest.
frankj1
9 years ago

They, who ever in the hell they are, claim for one you see there are 5 more hanging around.

Burner02 wrote:


sweet for me! I'm gonna flush them out.
Burner02
9 years ago

sweet for me! I'm gonna flush them out.

frankj1 wrote:




Put up a couple of feeders and clean and refill weekly.
teddyballgame
9 years ago
Hummingbirds are frustrating.
They are not like quail.
Darting around in their zippy fashion.
Makes it hard to hit.
And when I do hit them with the scattershot, those suckers explode. You can't find enough of them to make a meal.

Ima give up trying and give up my H-B hunting license.

Maybe I'll just smoke a stogie and watch them fly by, just imagining what a delicacy they must be.

No wonder those lazy Frenchman resort to cooking snails. Friggen lazy bastards.

Just cause a snail entree has a snappy name doesn't make it right.
frankj1
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could sure use a plate full of snails about now... 😟
mikey1597
9 years ago

I could sure use a plate full of snails about now... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




You goin fishin?
teddyballgame
9 years ago

teddy!

frankj1 wrote:



Hey Franky how are things?

Oh and I heard that you were the guy to ask about where my winning cigar bid order is hiding.

Git on that will ya?.. you and your connections.
frankj1
9 years ago

Hey Franky how are things?

Oh and I heard that you were the guy to ask about where my winning cigar bid order is hiding.

Git on that will ya?.. you and your connections.

teddyballgame wrote:


ah, you misunderstood.

I'm the guy to ask because I received all the winning cigar bids.
That's what real connections can do.
teddyballgame
9 years ago
oh, ok.. well as long as it is not hiding.

I forgot you were on Cigar Welfare.

Charitable write off then.
Users browsing this topic