Hogold
9 years ago
I have bought over $500 of cigars the past couple of months and last batch had the wrong cigars in a sampler. I have sent numerous emails and request via this website and gotten no replies. I have been on hold with worthless customer service for over an hour and had no one answer. What is wrong with this company now. Same thing happened on Cigars International last week, no one answered the phone, which they are owned by.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I have bought over $500 of cigars the past couple of months and last batch had the wrong cigars in a sampler. I have sent numerous emails and request via this website and gotten no replies. I have been on hold with worthless customer service for over an hour and had no one answer. What is wrong with this company now. Same thing happened on Cigars International last week, no one answered the phone, which they are owned by.

Hogold wrote:


[crybaby] 😣 👻 🤐


Be glad you got your order.......many haven't gotten anything........you got a couple of errant cigars?????
elRopo
9 years ago
You got the wrong cigars?? I wouldn't worry, just kick back and enjoy your good fortune. Those Dark Sharks you ordered aren't all that anyway.
victor809
9 years ago
Have you tried sending a PM to teedubbya? He's pretty responsive.
tonygraz
9 years ago
They have been getting a lot of telemarketing calls, so they have stopped answering most and put the others on hold. With a name like Hogold, I'm not surprised they didn't want to talk to you.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

They have been getting a lot of telemarketing calls, so they have stopped answering most and put the others on hold. With a name like Hogold, I'm not surprised they didn't want to talk to you.

tonygraz wrote:


looking forward to what Cameroon will do with this
frankj1
9 years ago

I have bought over $500 of cigars the past couple of months and last batch had the wrong cigars in a sampler. I have sent numerous emails and request via this website and gotten no replies. I have been on hold with worthless customer service for over an hour and had no one answer. What is wrong with this company now. Same thing happened on Cigars International last week, no one answered the phone, which they are owned by.

Hogold wrote:


here's a freebie, cuz I'm like a genius and good wif words...

you'll never get cigars again until you learn a basic rule of grammar: a preposition is bad to end a sentence with.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

here's a freebie, cuz I'm like a genius and good wif words...

you'll never get cigars again until you learn a basic rule of grammar: a preposition is bad to end a sentence with.

frankj1 wrote:




I wish I could talk good like you.......I'm gonna take the Evelyn Would Head Sped Reding Kourse..........I all redy done the hole hukt on fonicss wurkt four mee kourse 😂
frankj1
9 years ago

I wish I could talk good like you.......I'm gonna take the Evelyn Would Head Sped Reding Kourse..........I all redy done the hole hukt on fonicss wurkt four mee kourse 😂

RMAN4443 wrote:


prolly gonna get to meet in May/June
RMAN4443
9 years ago

prolly gonna get to meet in May/June

frankj1 wrote:


Looking forward to it.........have you actually settled on a date yet
frankj1
9 years ago

Looking forward to it.........have you actually settled on a date yet

RMAN4443 wrote:


Edin508 is checking with the club...
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

here's a freebie, cuz I'm like a genius and good wif words...

you'll never get cigars again until you learn a basic rule of grammar: a preposition is bad to end a sentence with.

frankj1 wrote:


Thanks for that Frank!
I just spit tea out my nose...
elRopo
9 years ago

here's a freebie, cuz I'm like a genius and good wif words...

you'll never get cigars again until you learn a basic rule of grammar: a preposition is bad to end a sentence with.

frankj1 wrote:


LOL! I just got it.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Anyone wanna see my dangling participle? It really doesn't "dangle" all that much
Users browsing this topic