DrafterX
9 years ago
Poor Brewha.... 😞
JadeRose
9 years ago
Was he banished to the hinterlands?
elRopo
9 years ago
Trump won, his work here is finished.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Drafter is next
Speyside
9 years ago
He hasn't been posting much lately.
mikey1597
9 years ago
Wonder what rule the poor little guy broke
MACS
9 years ago

He hasn't been posting much lately.

Speyside wrote:



Maybe we should list him on the "cbidders we miss" thread?

Nah.
victor809
9 years ago
I heard MACS got him banned too. Another setup...
tamapatom
9 years ago

I heard MACS got him banned too. Another setup...

victor809 wrote:


He has been wearing a black suit and sunglasses lately. What's that in his hand???
MACS
9 years ago
Awww, sh*t... they're onto me. 🤦
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Pretty sure my buddy Brewha was on my "protected members" list I keep with Trish. Though not active mom still has pull......ever since this new system update my monitor credentials aren't working.
JadeRose
9 years ago
I wasn't aware the minotaurs were actually minotauring the forum?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Duh....that's why I got credentials.....

Notice I tell people to edit or warn them and *poof*
DrafterX
9 years ago
Why do you hate Brewha..?? 😕
gummy jones
9 years ago
Brewha and hank both gone. Potentially a gentleman's retreat to reinvest in their man love?
DrafterX
9 years ago
no way man... Brewha don't play dat... 🤐
JadeRose
9 years ago
Brew is over in the Politics thread helping me bash Drafter right now.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
So he does "play dat"...
Users browsing this topic