teedubbya
9 years ago
I think about drafter.

He seems like a nice man.
gummy jones
9 years ago
He'll settle for a mean one too
corey sellers
9 years ago
Is all this happening down by the river
tripleguy
9 years ago
"Sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much."
gummy jones
9 years ago
corey sellers
9 years ago
Prayers sent
frankj1
9 years ago
is this the new 500?
corey sellers
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

😟

DrafterX wrote:


I don't think you were supposed to see this.
mikey1597
9 years ago

I don't think you were supposed to see this.

frankj1 wrote:




or were you???
frankj1
9 years ago

or were you???

mikey1597 wrote:


my shpo protects me.
Choooch
9 years ago
Sometimes when I touch myself....
My wife walks in and I pretend like I'm just scratching it.
tonygraz
9 years ago

I think about drafter.

He seems like a nice man.

teedubbya wrote:




Do the lights go off and on ?
shaun341
9 years ago
Whenever I touch myself I think of good ole Mrs. Mcghee

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/622531/Mrs-Mcghee 
JadeRose
9 years ago

Whenever I touch myself I think of good ole Mrs. Mcghee

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/622531/Mrs-Mcghee 

shaun341 wrote:





Mrs. McGhee? I got Peaches on my mind!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I'm a Beyder's Seester kinda man.
Users browsing this topic