stinger88
9 years ago
I haven't found the #1 but here are 2-4.

2. busa
3. teedubbya
4. DrafterX

Does anyone know who is number 1?
JadeRose
9 years ago
No..but you might ask thunder.gerbil. I think he knows.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think you spelled handsome wrong
ZRX1200
9 years ago

I haven't found the #1 but here are 2-4.

2. busa
3. teedubbya
4. DrafterX

Does anyone know who is number 1?

stinger88 wrote:




http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/profile/61421/Thunder-Gerbil 

To be fair, he used a cheat for like two days that auto posted or some techie thing he did.....FYI he is actually the author of 98.2% of all RickRolls.

Busa posted a lot of "woop woop" and other short posts but his were all manual.

Teedubya and Drafter Dutch ruddered to get there.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I may have also exploited a glitch in the matrix
namadio
9 years ago
Honorably mention jackconrad?

I may have also exploited a glitch in the matrix

teedubbya wrote:



In participating places tip your waitress'
A sure fire way to wire, trip the matrices
DrafterX
9 years ago
Gene363
9 years ago

I may have also exploited a glitch in the matrix

teedubbya wrote:



A post is a post... As did I.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
delta1
9 years ago
I did not use any performance enhancing drugs...B.Bonds, R. Clemens, et al...
Gene363
9 years ago

Cheaters!

opelmanta1900 wrote:



If we start counting posts that have actual content, it's going to be tough sledding for more than the macro users.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I mean, there are entire threads of non-actual content... entire threads...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I'd like to thank the Academy...
gummy jones
9 years ago

I mean, there are entire threads of non-actual content... entire threads...

jjanecka wrote:



like this one?
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I mean, there are entire boards of non-actual content... entire boards...

jjanecka wrote:




FIFY
Users browsing this topic