opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I hope whoever invented this thing is getting rich... i never wait more than an hour or 2 after setting it to snag a gopher... very few false trips and the more i use it the better i get... if you've got a gopher problem this is the best solution I've ever seen...


#gopherlivesdontmatter
DrafterX
9 years ago
I have a gopher problem... 😟
tripleguy
9 years ago
How coincidental. Gopher Hawk was the name of a guy I met while doing a brief stint in Leavenworth a while back. His real name was Ron and he was the first person to introduce me to the rusty trumpet. A large, hairy and gregarious man, he also had a gentle side. Most of the other blokes on the block left him alone but there was one fellow, Jake, who liked fo tease him for his indescretions and dalliances. I think he was the one who first called him Gopher Hawk. Jake was found shanked in the bottom of a laundry hamper and everyone thought it was Big Ron who did it. From that point no one called him Gopher Hawk, to his face anyway. I will say this, if you ever find a woman who will give you a rusty trumpet, stick with her. There's almost nothing you can't overlook if the sex is good.
MACS
9 years ago
^^Shades of magwitch, right there....
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

^^Shades of magwitch, right there....

MACS wrote:



Yes.......but the dudes name in the story was Big Shawn,at least my version it is.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I just googled "rusty trumpet"........Shawn was definitely his name.
frankj1
9 years ago
some may be trumpets, but some are trombones
MACS
9 years ago

I just googled "rusty trumpet"........Shawn was definitely his name.

Whistlebritches wrote:



If you read the same definition I did...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I hope whoever invented this thing is getting rich... i never wait more than an hour or 2 after setting it to snag a gopher... very few false trips and the more i use it the better i get... if you've got a gopher problem this is the best solution I've ever seen...


#gopherlivesdontmatter

opelmanta1900 wrote:




The Rodex 4000 is way more fun.

jespear
9 years ago

some may be trumpets, but some are trombones

frankj1 wrote:



*lol*
frankj1
9 years ago

*lol*

jespear wrote:


happy to help.
cameroon
9 years ago

How coincidental. Gopher Hawk was the name of a guy I met while doing a brief stint in Leavenworth a while back. His real name was Ron and he was the first person to introduce me to the rusty trumpet. A large, hairy and gregarious man, he also had a gentle side. Most of the other blokes on the block left him alone but there was one fellow, Jake, who liked fo tease him for his indescretions and dalliances. I think he was the one who first called him Gopher Hawk. Jake was found shanked in the bottom of a laundry hamper and everyone thought it was Big Ron who did it. From that point no one called him Gopher Hawk, to his face anyway. I will say this, if you ever find a woman who will give you a rusty trumpet, stick with her. There's almost nothing you can't overlook if the sex is good.

tripleguy wrote:



Not bad
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
tripleguy = MAGWITCH

Y0 !!! "TRIP"...

I'm still waiting on SSG FIELD CHIEF's
GARY O'CONNER's
FAT BALD SCALP AND HIS WHOLE LEFT EAR
With the 3 carat earring still in it...

Where it be's???

You can mail it "C.O.D." if your short on
Fundage...

My reward will buy you a lot-0-smokes...and respect.

I'm removing the earring and sending it to:

"THE FBI MEN's JEWELRY WEARING CLUB"... :):):)

For their annual FUND RAISER...

AGENT "Old RAISIN NAD's" is the new CLUB president...AKA meeeesta' cleannnnn
&
AGENT "BENJI : the dog faced boyeee" is the new V.P.
&
AGENT "MAX HEADROOM" is the new TREASURER
&
AGENT "4-WAY STOP TARD" is the new SECRETARY
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

If you read the same definition I did...

MACS wrote:



My dumbazz read the definition at the very top......."rusty trombone".Hey I played the drums.........kapeche
frankj1
9 years ago

tripleguy = MAGWITCH

Y0 !!! "TRIP"...

I'm still waiting on SSG FIELD CHIEF's
GARY O'CONNER's
FAT BALD SCALP AND HIS WHOLE LEFT EAR
With the 3 carat earring still in it...

Where it be's???

You can mail it "C.O.D." if your short on
Fundage...

My reward will buy you a lot-0-smokes...and respect.

I'm removing the earring and sending it to:

"THE FBI MEN's JEWELRY WEARING CLUB"... :):):)

For their annual FUND RAISER...

AGENT "Old RAISIN NAD's" is the new CLUB president...AKA meeeesta' cleannnnn
&
AGENT "BENJI : the dog faced boyeee" is the new V.P.
&
AGENT "MAX HEADROOM" is the new TREASURER
&
AGENT "4-WAY STOP TARD" is the new SECRETARY

Mr. Jones wrote:


dog faced boy...by the Eels. One of my all time faves!
Enjoy...

frankj1
9 years ago
mama won't shave me, Jesus can't save me...dog faced boy............
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic