spaceace99
9 years ago
Anyone got a minute to explain the face icon next to the winning bids?
Abrignac
9 years ago

Anyone got a minute to explain the face icon next to the winning bids?

spaceace99 wrote:


It's a face....
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is it a happy face or a mad face..?? 😕
Abrignac
9 years ago
That would depend on whether it's an overbid or not.
JadeRose
9 years ago
It's to express the initial joy you get from winning the bid. It will slowly turn into a frown as you realize that you are not actually going to get the cigars you have already paid for. Go ahead and put in a call to Customer Service now. They'll answer in July.

or send forum member KingoftheCove a personal message. He can help.
spaceace99
9 years ago
The one on the left with the cigar in his mouth. Whats he got to do with the bidders?
tamapatom
9 years ago

The one on the left with the cigar in his mouth. Whats he got to do with the bidders?

spaceace99 wrote:


You haven't heard about the special membership status for loyal members?
spaceace99
9 years ago
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
.
I'm not sure, but I think if there is not an icon next to a bid, that means the bidder did not put in a max bid, only a bid. The ones with icons means the bidder also put in a max bid.
spaceace99
9 years ago
Ahh, a straight answer. Thanx
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

.
I'm not sure, but I think if there is not an icon next to a bid, that means the bidder did not put in a max bid, only a bid. The ones with icons means the bidder also put in a max bid.

KingoftheCove wrote:


You are correct sir
jespear
9 years ago

Ahh, a straight answer. Thanx

spaceace99 wrote:




They come . . . . eventually.
cameroon
9 years ago

Anyone got a minute to explain the face icon next to the winning bids?

spaceace99 wrote:



Welcome! Don't get your question answered and then run off, just like a young man coming in for a quickie. It leaves us so unsatisfied. (Props if you know the quote.)

Speaking of faces, to make your name better match your own, do you mind if we just call you SpaceAss?
gummy jones
9 years ago

Ahh, a straight answer. Thanx

spaceace99 wrote:



straight isnt exactly the word we use to describe kotc
RMAN4443
9 years ago

.
I'm not sure, but I think if there is not an icon next to a bid, that means the bidder did not put in a max bid, only a bid. The ones with icons means the bidder also put in a max bid.

KingoftheCove wrote:



Hmmmmmmmmm, I always thought that was just a guy that was happy I had a winning a bid 😕
elRopo
9 years ago
The icon denotes the bidder's sexual orientation.
SteveS
9 years ago

... put in a call to Customer Service now. They'll answer in July.

JadeRose wrote:



so, you're tellin' us the problems are all but solved ??? ... I find that very reassuring ...
LetsRock
9 years ago

Welcome! Don't get your question answered and then run off, just like a young man coming in for a quickie. It leaves us so unsatisfied. (Props if you know the quote.)

Speaking of faces, to make your name better match your own, do you mind if we just call you SpaceAss?

cameroon wrote:



Rounders.....nice!!! Ill PM my addy to you for my prize.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

I'm not bidding again until I get my $46 back.

🍺
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Anyone got a minute to explain the face icon next to the winning bids?

spaceace99 wrote:



Run your cursor over the icon and it will tell you.

"This bid uses Auto-Bid"

Me. --Mr. Nice Guy. 🌫

edit: Well, that works for real computers, not sure about those tiny little, low function mobile device apps a lot of people use.

🍺
Users browsing this topic