frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I just texted my wife to ask if the 13th was open.
She said that my boy has his prom that night.

So I'm In!!

I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.
Right?


(and no, she didn't mean that)

(but yes, I'm in).

better forgiveness than permission, blah blah..

tailgater wrote:


meh, you can be home in an hour from Randolph
corey sellers
9 years ago
This sounds like a good time to me
tailgater
9 years ago

IN-so far...

me
stinkdyr
mandobro...Joan?
Ed
Fiddler...plus 3 Alan?
Tailgater...Joe, streetrod wanted in if you were going
Rman (Rick)

Bucky...probable
dgomberg...hopeful

Tonygraz...unlikely

Anyone in touch with Jimbud?

Philly/Joisey kids invited...actually anyone willing can come as well.

I'm thinking noon to 6-ish

Outdoor event only. Rain, no game.

We'll work out details later.



frankj1 wrote:



I sent an email to Streetrod (aka the original Frank)
🇨🇮
tailgater
9 years ago

meh, you can be home in an hour from Randolph

frankj1 wrote:



I'm already being kicked out?

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I sent an email to Streetrod (aka the original Frank)
🇨🇮

tailgater wrote:


au contraire, mon petit frere.

i was here several months before the old goat enlisted.

just bring the old *****ue.
tailgater
9 years ago
Yeah, but I herfed with Streetrod before I met you.

Origins are based on tailgater-time.
Not some broken down cigar auction website.

Geesh.

Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Tailgate will be bringing lobsters for us to split and grill.
And craft beers!

Thanks Tailgator!

=d> =d>
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Tailgate will be bringing lobsters for us to split and grill.
And craft beers!

Thanks Tailgator!

=d> =d>

Stinkdyr wrote:



Alright,way to go tailgater....... =d> =d>
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Alright,way to go tailgater....... =d> =d>

RMAN4443 wrote:


yeah...

just don't make eye contact with him.
tailgater
9 years ago
I told you Frank had eyes on the back of his head.
Palama
9 years ago
May 13 huh?

Enough time to make sure that Hawaii will be represented. 🇨🇮
fiddler898
9 years ago
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

May 13 huh?

Enough time to make sure that Hawaii will be represented. 🇨🇮

Palama wrote:


yeah, you could walk here by then
DrafterX
9 years ago
CROS couldn't... 😞
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
dgomberg
9 years ago
sorry guys, I was just informed by my bride to be that we have a family commitment that day... looks like im out. still looking forward to meeting some you all at some point!
tailgater
9 years ago

sorry guys, I was just informed by my bride to be that we have a family commitment that day... looks like im out. still looking forward to meeting some you all at some point!

dgomberg wrote:


[whip]
RMAN4443
9 years ago

sorry guys, I was just informed by my bride to be that we have a family commitment that day... looks like im out. still looking forward to meeting some you all at some point!

dgomberg wrote:



sorry to hear Dane, but Happy Wife= Happy Life 😇 ........I'm sure we'll have a get together you can get to......better luck next time
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
tailgater
9 years ago
2 weeks away.
Frank, what is the final tally?

(Frank is the official tally whacker for this event).

Users browsing this topic