tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Make Lunch Count Day, National Peach Cobbler Day, National Scrabble Day and National Thomas Jefferson Day.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
What a sh1tty list of national days.

It's National - Sh1tty National Day - Day.

Either that or...

It's National Beer Day again!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Alistair Begg!
gummy jones
9 years ago
He's the man
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Ok, so go. Who's stopping you? Need a map and a compass this time?




{insert Sarcasam Alert emo g con here} becasue it won't post for me for some reason?
DrafterX
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
Napalm is like an old time explorer
A Garmin would blow his mind
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
If I were really old time, I'd be using a sextant and the stars. Map and compass is high tech for me.

What the hell is a Garmin?


I also see the sarcasm smiley thingy didn't post... and I tried to edit too.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I've been thinking about getting me one of them sextant thingys... I bet I could figure it out... 😟
Ram27
9 years ago
Howdy all, resting up from yesterday, went into work ward at 5am left at 9:30pm. 🤦

So much fun................](*,) 😣 😣 😣


Enjoy the evening off to bed & getting ready for another fun filled 3rd shift. 🙄 🙄 🙄
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
danmdevries
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
Be strong ram!
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Ram has a bat
DrafterX
9 years ago
tonygraz
9 years ago

I've been thinking about getting me one of them sextant thingys... I bet I could figure it out... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



TW said you already had a sex tent.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Basel Hayden's.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Drafter has Basel Hayden's sex tent? Freaks.
victor809
9 years ago
Been at work today for 18+ hrs...
Yesterday was 16hrs...
Hopefully tomorrow is shorter...
Users browsing this topic