8trackdisco
9 years ago
Speaking of short things, Wheel comes to mind.

Working a half day, in order to even out Victor's contributions.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all. To complete our 3 bears, I'll work a day that's juuuussttt right.
victor809
9 years ago
Hehe... about to go to bed. Get a couple hours sleep
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Well... I'm not at work today. So there.


My old lady left me a "to do" list though. I don't see smoke cigars, drink or nap on the list- wtf?
jespear
9 years ago

Good morning, y'all. To complete our 3 bears, I'll work a day that's juuuussttt right.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Being retired trumps ALL Y'all.👍 😝
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Being retired trumps ALL Y'all.👍 😝

jespear wrote:



Goldilocks is giving you the finger right now lol
DrafterX
9 years ago
My puppy-dog..??? 😕
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Dolphin Day, National Ex Spouse Day, National Pan American Day, National Pecan Day and National Reach as High as You Can Day.

Just got an internet connection-Comcast has been wacko for 2 days now and they are sending someone to check it on Sunday. Great customer service.[sarcasm]
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Reach Around Day!

tonygraz wrote:



FIFY
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

My puppy-dog..??? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



That's what I heard.😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔
My Golden Retriever's name is Goldilocks... she's suppose to be at home tho.. 🤔
JadeRose
9 years ago

:-k
My Golden Retriever's name is Goldilocks... she's suppose to be at home tho.. 🤔

DrafterX wrote:





Does she have fingers?
DrafterX
9 years ago
no... well, kinda I guess... they're really short tho.. 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Dolphin Day, National Ex Spouse Day, National Pan American Day, National Pecan Day and National Reach as High as You Can Day.

Just got an internet connection-Comcast has been wacko for 2 days now and they are sending someone to check it on Sunday. Great customer service.[sarcasm]

tonygraz wrote:



screw the dolphins, etc

Have a nice Good Friday everyone
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
The Dolphins haven't been good in years anyway.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

Being retired trumps ALL Y'all.👍 😝

jespear wrote:



You sound like my dad... he says his work week is 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.










screw the dolphins, etc

Have a nice Good Friday everyone

gummy jones wrote:



Dolphins are the only mamals besides humans to have sex for pleasure. Or so I heard.
DrafterX
9 years ago
bowl of chili... double cheeseburger.. fries.. 😁
gummy jones
9 years ago



Dolphins are the only mamals besides humans to have sex for pleasure. Or so I heard.

NapalmMan67 wrote:



you speak dolphin?
or you pleasured one?
delta1
9 years ago
Happy Fifth Saturday, y'all...I saw a dolphin's boobs once...
Users browsing this topic