Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Over a cold finally, so likely gonna burn one when released early from work. Active duty folks have the day off, so when the civil servants quit B.S.'ing to hit their minimum day they're gonna throw us contractors out.

Have a Happy Easter whether you celebrate the Resurrection or simply a candy-induced sugar coma!
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
FREEEEE Aaron Hernandez!!!

Murderer football thugs are people too. If OJ can murder and skate, then so can Aaron!

🇨🇮
danmdevries
9 years ago
Wife massively clogged the toilet pipes this morning. Went to pee and nothing went down. Plungered it for a while and no better.

Got the kiddy(dog) pool out and down to the basement and took the endcap off the first line. After 20 gallons of crap came pouring out I was able to remove a big wad of maxi pads, hair, toilet paper, baby wipes, and a few balls of poo.

She grew up with spotty septic system, but refuses to use the quick dissolve toilet paper, and keeps flushing stuff down that shouldn't be flushed.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Working on the other bathroom today. Sanded the joints, washed the walls and put up the top coat. Hopefully will be done soon. Started on it 6 years ago...

Heading up to cut a hole in the roof for exhaust fan.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Friday on the deck again. No real complaints.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Happy Fifth Saturday, y'all...I saw a dolphin's boobs once...

delta1 wrote:



I heard dolphins smell like fish 🤦
victor809
9 years ago
Man dan... the glamor never ends for you does it?

Getting ready to head home... Been a long 3 days
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Wife massively clogged the toilet pipes this morning. Went to pee and nothing went down. Plungered it for a while and no better.

Got the kiddy(dog) pool out and down to the basement and took the endcap off the first line. After 20 gallons of crap came pouring out I was able to remove a big wad of maxi pads, hair, toilet paper, baby wipes, and a few balls of poo.

She grew up with spotty septic system, but refuses to use the quick dissolve toilet paper, and keeps flushing stuff down that shouldn't be flushed.

danmdevries wrote:


cool story. I see why you fell for her.

I have to live in a city/town with sewers.
m j toal
9 years ago

Went to pee and nothing went down.

danmdevries wrote:



Were you standing or sitting?

Makes a difference.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Freak... 😟
JadeRose
9 years ago

cool story. I see why you fell for her.

I have to live in a city/town with sewers.

frankj1 wrote:






rofl
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

rofl

JadeRose wrote:


that was my goal.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning people.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Heard some live music last night
Was nice
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' -It's National Glazed Spiral Ham Day, National Rubber Eraser Day, National Take a Wild Guess Day, National Tax Day, National Titanic Remembrance Day and National Auctioneers Day.

I heard Coyotes last night nearby- not nice.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I hear coyotes sometimes.... sometimes they're dead on da highway tho... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
8trackdisco
9 years ago
3 eggs, over medium, cheddar cheese, on a toasted onion bagel w/ hot sauce.

Coffee, Baileys Espresso spilled in.

Palace Leicester City in 10.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Are you out of Kojacs..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic