8trackdisco
9 years ago

Are you out of Kojacs..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Are you referring to your Tele Sevalias porn fetish?
gummy jones
9 years ago
Left over roasted pork loin with muenster on homemade bread
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

you speak dolphin?
or you pleasured one?

gummy jones wrote:



No, don't speak dolphin.

And yes. At least it didn't complain afterwards, so I'm guessing it was pleasured.
delta1
9 years ago
so dead dolphins cry?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' -It's National Coyotes dead on da highway day!

tonygraz/DrafterX wrote:



FIFY
danmdevries
9 years ago
Buddy came over to help me work on a few unfinished projects.

Got a new screen door hung on the side of the house. Hung a door in the new bathroom and put up another coat of mud.

Popped a hole through the roof for exhaust fan. Required three new shingles since everything's old and brittle

Doc increased BP med dose yesterday. It's too much now. I kept falling while we were working today, figured I was probably too low. Checked and I'm 76/30. Gonna be laying down for a few hours.
elRopo
9 years ago
Jeez...that's REALLY LOW! Hope you wake up. Drink a Coke or some OJ.
#1Acid_Fan!!!
9 years ago
more like do some coke! that is way low!
jespear
9 years ago

Buddy came over to help me work on a few unfinished projects.

Got a new screen door hung on the side of the house. Hung a door in the new bathroom and put up another coat of mud.

Popped a hole through the roof for exhaust fan. Required three new shingles since everything's old and brittle

Doc increased BP med dose yesterday. It's too much now. I kept falling while we were working today, figured I was probably too low. Checked and I'm 76/30.
That's pretty low. Dangerously low!
Gonna be laying down for a few hours.
Me too . . . I got tired just READING about all the work you did.

danmdevries wrote:

MACS
9 years ago
What's up all you goat fuggers!?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

What's up all you goat fuggers!?

MACS wrote:


Shawn!

we made it over 200 without ya, take us home, baby.

I'll be checking between scenes of The Ten Commandments on network TV. Pretty cool they honored our 500 by showing it tonight.
MACS
9 years ago
I was enjoying a week in Jacksonville, FL. Took a one night trip to Daytona Beach, too. Dipped my toes in the Atlantic again... it's only been about 30 years.

Pulled a fat fish outa there, too!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
nice. how was your buddy and his fam?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Macs..!! 🤣
MACS
9 years ago

nice. how was your buddy and his fam?

frankj1 wrote:



Good... he got an amberjack, too.
MACS
9 years ago

Macs..!! 🤣

DrafterX wrote:



Drafter!! 🤣
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Now, for a trip north.
MACS
9 years ago

Now, for a trip north.

8trackdisco wrote:



I really need to get into one of them frequent flyer clubs.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
The Ten Commandments-update

I'd strongly suggest smearing that lamb's blood on your door posts
Users browsing this topic