Mr. Jones
9 years ago
🤔

I AM SINCERELY GUESSING...

](*,)

YOU IDIOTS FINALLY FOUND MY
YOUNG ELEMENTARY BARLOW POCKET KNIFE
CARVED INTIALS ON THE GROUNDS

OF

C.A.M.P. DAVID...

BOUT' time...

Get to know me...

A well groomed civilian sub-contractor
Who saved this country's
AZZ
MULTIPLE TIMES OVER...

I'M ENJOYING the "advance team"
Low interjection coverage...

The "I KNOW YOU" looks with
RESPECT & and smirk AZZ smile to boot...

FINALLY...

YOU've had 5 soldiers in one,
since 1964...

Oh yea...
"Tres Norte'","Snub Whitey" &
"the strong one"
Appreciate it TOO...

HAVE A NICE LIFE...& SPRING 2017...

I'm still a poor GRUB on MEDICAID AND
EBT/ACCESS ....

WHO WILL NEVER GO WHERE YOU WANT ME TO....

BY THE WAY..

WHAT IS MY
BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE ???

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!

You SORRY AZZ COWARD FELON MURDEROUS PRICKS!!!

KMLWPJA

Signed,

Mr. Jones 🌫 🌫 🌫
Always in three's
gummy jones
9 years ago
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Overdue.

Thanks Jonsie
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
It really was just a matter of time
Agent 55
9 years ago
You make me feel warm all over again. Can I call you "Mister" job?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
???

How about "ODD JOB",

I's gots' a sharp iron brimmed hat just waiting to Frisbee throw at your noggin...

If I miss?

Then the TWO Chiree stainless "SHARPS" COME OUTTA EACH POCKET..

Then you try and pull out your SIG SAUER ....
If your 10+ feet away you might have a chance against this 60 year old "per-sev"???
gummy jones
9 years ago

???

How about "ODD JOB",

I's gots' a sharp iron brimmed hat just waiting to Frisbee throw at your noggin...

If I miss?

Then the TWO Chiree stainless "SHARPS" COME OUTTA EACH POCKET..

Then you try and pull out your SIG SAUER ....
If your 10+ feet away you might have a chance against this 60 year old "per-sev"???

Mr. Jones wrote:



you need some adamantium
tamapatom
9 years ago

you need some adamantium

gummy jones wrote:



Have you heard about the new Adamantium membership? Once you join you are indestructible and your membership lasts forever.
MACS
9 years ago

Have you heard about the new Adamantium membership? Once you join you are indestructible and your membership lasts forever.

tamapatom wrote:



Right, but do your winnings ever ship? And if they do, do they take a month or more?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ gummy

I personally know...

Tim Meadows..."ANT-MAN"....

I don't do drugs, that's for slackers...youse knowww

P.S. #8 & #9
With adamantium membership:
My orders ship 6 weeks late and are always
Missing items...kinda like everyone else lately
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^#5 agent55

Soooooo, "DUBNICK".... do you miss me at the Lancaster Legion ?

It was getting way to old and hostile for me....time to take a break from that juke joint...

I got tired of my new federal agent chaperone... Thomas P. Cole... The 29 year old "gentle Ben"
Imposing but low key and SSG AGENT or EX-FELON under their thumbs? The 6'3" 265 pound polite puppy dog they strapped to my azz for a solid 6 months in there...
And the EX-fire Chief who skated on the possible DUI Accessory to Manslaughter charge was
Becoming a real pain in the azz (I know he can't help himself, usually a tolerable enough guy who has become way to bored after retirement)

Do AGENTS "PUNCH AND JUDY" still bring their bi-sexual husbands to the FRIDAYNIGHT SHINDIG's ?
Gotta love PUNCHIES HUBBY "DAVEY"... He's missin' a quarter lobe in his membrane fo'sho'...
Davey sez to PUNCHIE.." HEY LOOK...HE'S SAYIN'..MAKE YOUR MOVE"...as I tapped my right front pocket...funny thing was...he got that one100% on the money,)
" HELLOOOOOO DAVEYYYY...MY NAME IS GOLIATHHHH, DUUUUHHHHHH"
JUDY'S hubby...hmmmmm??? What can you say about a deaf, dumb and mute mo-ho???
He just goes along for the ride and to suck kock in the parking lot when Judy dances with PUNCHIE.
Users browsing this topic