DrafterX
9 years ago
Prolly... I heard they hate da white man... 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

well, I didn't know the pygmy love ran so deep.... the Navajos have done pretty well taking care themselves for the past 10,000 years or so.... I guess they'll be alright... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


To be fair, if you come across a charity that's raising money for the Navajo and implementing real time permanent solutions to their problems, and decide you want to help this charity by having a little fund raising, I will gladly donate a $5 to that cause...

If you watch the video links i posted, you'll realize that pygmy love does not run deep... in fact, while the world calls them pygmy, they actually refer to themselves as "the forgotten"...

opelmanta1900
9 years ago

In...I'll forego the milkshake I was planning to have after my dinner tonight...

Wonder why drafter is so animated against this group...they seem to be well-meaning Christians from Oklahoma...trying to help people in need...

delta1 wrote:


Thank you Al! A very selfless act of sacrifice that translates into a very real solution for the needy... it is greatly appreciated...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

But I did learn the difference between a pack of pigmies and a girls track team.
Those cunning runts.


tailgater wrote:


I'm convinced at some point you're going to guilt yourself into giving that $5...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Well, damn ... that sounds great ... only problem is, it's a long ol' way from me and I don't see any trips to AZ in my future since my bro-in-law died a while back ... BUT, I'm sure gonna remember that and if I come your way, I'll be looking to hook up with you there ...

SteveS wrote:



Sounds like a plan. The golf course at the casino is pretty nice too (2 courses actually).
DrafterX
9 years ago
pygmies would prolly do better by calling themselves 'The Remembered'.... 😟
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
No way Vicky is on a rugby team
tamapatom
9 years ago

pygmies would prolly do better by calling themselves 'The Remembered'.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


How about we call them "Randy Newmans"?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I think Matt Damon is working with that group?

Or he has started his own?

Great idea and a great cause....

I also think the guy (Dean ?) Who invented ? Or produced the invention of
The segway is inventing a low cost water purifying machine that can be
Used worldwide , produced cheaply, run on solar power? Or some super eco efficient way?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Oh yea

Joe Rogan is a massive POT-HEAD
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Not sure about matt damon working with them...

I know of them because Justin Wren is a friend of a friend... i have a buddy "the pastor of disaster" who is an mma fighter, trainer, and a pastor... funny guy who works harder than anyone i know... after i saw Justin on joe' s podcast i talked to my buddy who confirmed Justin is an awesome guy with a real heart for the hurting... my buddy had even done a charity fight for this organization when he first started his charity...

And yes, Joe likes the herb... who wouldn't?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

For those who don't want to read much I'll summarize... water4.org is ending the water crisis by putting the tools to harvest water directly into the hands of the people suffering... and you can help... click here: water4.org/4/hundred-dollar-quickie

I'm looking for 20 people to donate $5 each... $5 and you'll be able to tell your grandkids someday, I was alive back when there were people thirsting to death and I couldn't do much about it, but I did what I could to end that problem and now it's not a problem anymore... you can donate here: water4.org/4/hundred-dollar-quickie

I've been inspired to raise money towards this project after listening to an MMA fighter named Justin Wren who actually left this country and lived among the pygmy's to work with them towards solving their water problems...

you can watch a great podcast here with Justin and Joe Rogan:



https://www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten/ 

https://www.water4.org/what-we-do/ 

https://www.water4.org/4/hundred-dollar-quickie 

Thanks in advance for helping...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


victor809
9 years ago
Hah... look at opel try to bring his thread back on track!
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Opel is a George Bush shrub clone...

"He's a RE-UNITER...not a DIVIDER"
Whose M.I.S.S.I.O.N. IS NOT COMPLETED...

SEND MONEY 💰 for a good cause...
tonygraz
9 years ago

Hah... look at opel try to bring his thread back on track!

victor809 wrote:



Isn't that against the rules ?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Section 42 - B article 29: Thread bumping any topic about pygmies without changing the title is not allowed.

I guess opel read the rule book.
victor809
9 years ago
Think of the poor pygmies... molested by TW for tree fiddy
tonygraz
9 years ago
Think of poor TW - held hostage by pygmies. Wait- aren't some of them cannibals ?
Users browsing this topic