DrafterX
9 years ago
Day after day I'm more confused..
So I look for the light in the pouring rain..
I know that's a game that I hate to lose..
And I'm feeling the strain..
Ain't it a shame... 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago
you sound like you need more fiber in your diet
DrafterX
9 years ago
Sitting at da Ford dealer. ... engine light came on... I'm thinking I shoulda at least looked for a blown fuse or somethin first. .. gonna be $104 just to tell me what's wrong.... Bassards. .!! 😠
teedubbya
9 years ago
Well at least you are still gay and stuff.
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter 😮
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard you were banned for bad mouthing the minataurs.... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Nope. The last time I was banned it was the result of a bloody audit. (In my English accent)
DrafterX
9 years ago
The chiken f'er..?? 😕
DrafterX
9 years ago
They gotta smoke test my emissions systems.... 🙏
delta1
9 years ago

Mornin....the shltstorm continues.....compared to last couple weeks in our household, Dan is living the dream.....major water damage to house was just the beginning...five days into demo and dehumidifying and no end in sight.....no clue when reconstruction might start.....car's been in shop twice in last week and a half....last night, a new, unrelated light on the dash comes on....then, this morning, on the way to funeral for a friend, my wife got a call that her grandmother passed unexpectedly overnight....through it all, we're pretty good....some thanks to Anthony.....your attitude post-flood last year was inspiring

dstieger wrote:




dayum...talk about pouring...sorry to hear...hope this streak of bad luck ends soon...hang in there...lmk if you need anything.
delta1
9 years ago

Nope. The last time I was banned it was the result of a bloody audit. (In my English accent)

teedubbya wrote:




ya ya...right...you just didn't want to release your tax returns...
MACS
9 years ago

Day after day I'm more confused..
So I look for the light in the pouring rain..
I know that's a game that I hate to lose..
And I'm feeling the strain..
Ain't it a shame... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Dobie Gray. Great tune. It's in my collection.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Friday afternoon reports being done from the deck again. 86 perfect degrees.
MACS
9 years ago
91 here, and hot. Charging one of the marine batteries. Gotta go put it back, in a while.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

They gotta smoke test my emissions systems.... 🙏

DrafterX wrote:


never heard it called that before
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤣

They gotta replace a couple valves... about 450 bucks but only gonna cost me a hundred with the extended warranty thing... plus they're gonna replace my sync thing cause it's been acting up... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
They work on people too ?
victor809
9 years ago
Yeah... TWs been acting up a bit lately. Can we replace his sync?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

🤣

They gotta replace a couple valves... about 450 bucks but only gonna cost me a hundred with the extended warranty thing... plus they're gonna replace my sync thing cause it's been acting up... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


so this really is about your car!

Users browsing this topic