victor809
9 years ago
Odd... my flight literally switched airports today. I've never had that happen. One minute I'm flying out of SFO... then this afternoon I get a text that my flight will be leaving OAK...

Fortunately they gave us plenty of time...
victor809
9 years ago
Sweet... first class upgrade.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Leisurely dinner with friends. Nice evening.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I finally got my new computer all configured and overclocked and stuff.

Probably going to have to get a couple more fans though, see if I can push it a little harder.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all.
MACS
9 years ago
Speyside
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Today....I'm a Chelsea fan.

Weird.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes....
8trackdisco
9 years ago
3 eggs, cheese, hot sauce. Two coffees.
DrafterX
9 years ago
No breakfas for X... wife is still sleeping... 😞
DrafterX
9 years ago
Maybe I'll throw some pork up in da pan..:-k
8trackdisco
9 years ago
I'm being abused too. Had to make my own eggs.

Abolish white slavery!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya..!! 😠


Altho I am a better cook... 😟
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Drafter!

hey, you been getting any Trump cheese?
DrafterX
9 years ago
😕

Didn't know about it.....
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
No breakfast yet, but I've already walked 7 miles this morning. Time for coffee and a smoke.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I've had two cups of coffee. .. gonna start breakfas I guess.... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Is your wife still sleeping?
DrafterX
9 years ago
No... she's got the pork up in da pan.... 😟
Users browsing this topic