jespear
9 years ago
Two cups of JBM coffee and a big plate of "fried spaghetti" for breakfast, followed by a chat with frankj1 on the phone.
Great start to a dreary rainy Saturday. 👍
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Sounds like you've got a solid plan being executed now. Diet breakfast sandwich here... after I finish this cigar.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Record Store Day, National Earth Day, National Girl Scout Leader’s Day and National Jelly Bean Day
8trackdisco
9 years ago

No breakfast yet, but I've already walked 7 miles this morning.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



You really need to get a car.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Cool, cloudy day here too -spowdabee better tamara.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

You really need to get a car.

8trackdisco wrote:



Lol. I do feel stupid driving a mile to a park where I walk 7. Very first world.
elRopo
9 years ago
Happy Saturday
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Record a Fatty slamming down Jelly Beans on a trampoline Day!

tonygraz wrote:



FIFY
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Two cups of JBM coffee and a big plate of "fried spaghetti" for breakfast, followed by a chat with frankj1 on the phone.
Great start to a dreary rainy Saturday. 👍

jespear wrote:


have I mentioned you sound younger than those Santa Clause pics I've seen of you...HA!

always a pleasure, brother.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Yes Virginia, there really is a frank 🤨
teedubbya
9 years ago
I never feed Louie dog human food. That's why he is in great shape half way through his life. We could all learn from that and just eat balanced kibble. But....

I just walked him 4 miles without feeding him breakfast. It's a 4 mile trail along the Missouri River that empties out to a little town with an Irish brewpub.

I'm 6 pints in and ready to walk back. He is really hungry and I just ordered 2 scotch eggs. Should I let him eat one? Nice or mean? I eat what I want and am fat and will die young. If I keep him from eating what he wants he will likely live to be old and healthy. What say you?

As an aside this little town also has home rolled cigars that are really good. The walk back will be nice.

Oh yea and Fuch you all I don't really care about your opinion I'm just pretending.

Eat me

Wheel
teedubbya
9 years ago
Oh yeah I almost forgot. This town also has a store that sells nothing but Irish whiskey and scotch They have hundreds of different bottles and they will give you an ounce and a half of anything that's in the store for 1/10 of the price of a bottle

I'm going to try a few of those and then stagger back zigzag the 3 1/2 or 4 miles to my car

Then I'm gonna put Louis in the cage start up my car and drive really drunk until I get home

Hopefully that's enough to start an interesting conversation **** you all

Oh yeah eat me.

Goddamn I'm bored
victor809
9 years ago
Hahaha... get back in your cage TW!
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
So, TW's back. And a little bitter, it seems. I bet Louie-dog's having fun, though.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
we were worried sick
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Well, sick might be an overstatement....
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
worried might be an overstatement
8trackdisco
9 years ago
He's following the Missouri River? Must be looking for CROS.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Lots of pretty moufs.
DrafterX
Users browsing this topic