JadeRose
9 years ago
I know where Tee is. Should I go take Louie away from him. Sounds like Louie dog has a hard life. I hope they don't stop for a jar of Jif on the way home.

😠
DrafterX
teedubbya
9 years ago
Choosy mofos chose jif.

I'm home and drunk. Louie is sleeping. Kick the baybeeee
MACS
9 years ago
Caught 5 calico bass. All too small to keep.

Still beats sitting at home.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
just back from dinner...

steak tips, sauteed green beans, shaved brussells sprouts slaw. pretty full right now.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Boys came back from college for a night. Sat out and had a smoke while visiting with them, went out for Mexican. Nice night.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm drunk and making pizza.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
That also sounds like a nice night.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm touching myself right now.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Too many cigars today. Pizza and a walk with my wife. Good chat.

Shaved, showered, and watching a show on solitary confinement on Frontline. Not exactly uplifting.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm uplifted right now.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Pizza and wings... 🍺
delta1
9 years ago
Made a big batch of pulled pork yesterday for my grandson's 3rd birthday party today. Everybody loved it...no left-overs to bring home. Kids grow up way too fast. 95 degrees here in Corona...just marinated some chicken legs and thighs for a pool party for the kids and grandkids tomorrow...gonna go for a walk when it cools down in an hour or two...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Made a big batch of pulled pork yesterday for my grandson's 3rd birthday party today. Everybody loved it...no left-overs to bring home. Kids grow up way too fast. 95 degrees here in Corona...just marinated some chicken legs and thighs for a pool party for the kids and grandkids tomorrow...gonna go for a walk when it cools down in an hour or two...

delta1 wrote:


love this
DrafterX
9 years ago
danmdevries
9 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Bizarro football weekend continues.

Hoping for a United win (bettering Palace's chances of staying up).

Pulling for City to decapatate Arsenal 3 or 4 nil, to for the long term benefit of the club.
mikey1597
9 years ago

just back from dinner...

steak tips, sauteed green beans, shaved brussells sprouts slaw. pretty full right now.

frankj1 wrote:




I would have opted for the shaved clams........... wheel
tamapatom
9 years ago
Took the blue tarp off to work on the roof again. It rained. Put the tarp back on. It stopped.
Users browsing this topic