DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudez...
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Pigs in a Blanket Day.

Couple of deer in the back yard.
tamapatom
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Pigs in a Blanket Day.

Couple of deer in the back yard.

tonygraz wrote:


On the grill?
delta1
9 years ago

what you really OUGHT to do is invite him over for a fish fry and a cigar ...

SteveS wrote:



even better...🌫

Doesn't smoke or drink, but I bet he'd like a plate of BBQ next time I fire up the smoker.

MACS wrote:





ding ding ding, winner winner...chicken dinner!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Been working like a dog. .. 😞
DrafterX
9 years ago
Back to the regular job tomorrow. .. think I'll shower and spend the rest of the day in da recliner.... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
Chasing TWs balls was that tiring ?
DrafterX
9 years ago
cameroon
9 years ago
Waiting for the One Toke Over The Line 500

victor809
9 years ago
Is it just me or are you guys slacking today?
danmdevries
9 years ago
Hello Tuesday
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Here is Tuesday.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
JadeRose
9 years ago
Sick as hell...working from home. Thought I'd check in with you clowns
DrafterX
9 years ago
Did you catch the hep..?? 😕
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National DNA Day, National East Meets West Day, National Hug a Plumber Day, National Telephone Day and National Zucchini Bread Day.

New national health objective to test baby boomers for hep C that does not always have any symptoms. Does not show up in usual blood tests.
Off to the big town for x-rays today, in an unrelated issue.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Sick as hell...working from home. Thought I'd check in with you clowns

JadeRose wrote:



well we dont want to catch it
elRopo
9 years ago
The agony of de- feet today. Also, back, arms, legs and neck.
Played lumberjack yesterday by clearing dead wood from freeze damaged shrubs.
Trimmed the low hanging branches from my oak trees while I was at it.
Gonna have to hire me a mojado to get the ones rubbing rubbing against the eaves, my steeple jacking days are long over.
Rest up today and watch someone else toil.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Did you catch the hep..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:





It's either the hep or Papa Murphy's Pizza that I ate. I forgot to bake it.
Users browsing this topic