DrafterX
9 years ago
prolly the hep... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
ordered a chiken fried steak and mashed taters & gravy for lunch... the steak sucked but luckily the waitress approached me as I was pulling a long black hair out of my potatoes.. she took my plate and I told her to bring me chiken instead... worked out ok... 😟
RMAN4443
9 years ago

ordered a chiken fried steak and mashed taters & gravy for lunch... the steak sucked but luckily the waitress approached me as I was pulling a long black hair out of my potatoes.. she took my plate and I told her to bring me chiken instead... worked out ok... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



MMMMMMMMMMM, good stuff How much of the potatoes did you get down before you found the hair? 😰

Isn't that how you get the Hep? LOL
DrafterX
9 years ago
only had a few bites of the steak and gravy... found the hair in my first first fork full of potatoes.. never ate any... 🤐
delta1
9 years ago
yummmm...hair pie...
tailgater
9 years ago
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Telephone a plumber and hug it out over zucchini DNA Day!

tonygraz wrote:


tonygraz
9 years ago
Would drafter have complained if it was curly ?
DrafterX
9 years ago
cameroon
9 years ago
I like turtles
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
I like pie... and porn. I really like pie porn.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I guess this was a bad time to walk into this conversation....
SteveS
9 years ago
And now for something completely different ...

Today (what's left of it) is Al Pacinos birthday ... Michael Corleone is 77!!! ... pretty hard to connect those dots ...
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Played the role of a Logger myself this am.
Mauled almost 1/2 a cord of white oak.
It was knot free.
Re-wired kitchen lights installed 12 new 4inch LED cans.
Framed out the new doorway for the double barn door, even had time to ash one.

Tomorrow:
Rinse and repeat.
Hopefully finish splitting up wood for the season.
Prep ceiling in kitchen, laundry room, and pantry to be sprayed. If all goes well. I will be sanding by tomorrow night.

Goal is to have ceiling sprayed and knocked down before I leave for herf on Saturday morning.

Keep me in yer prayers,

Hillbilly,
frankj1
9 years ago
you ain't no Hillbilly, Josh
danmdevries
9 years ago
Man. Must've just been a lumberjack kind of day.

I helped a buddy pull down a cherry tree this morning.
danmdevries
9 years ago

you ain't no Hillbilly, Josh

frankj1 wrote:



Mountain William
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Lol,
That's funny right there. Name for everything:p

You gonna use that cherrywood for smoking meats there Dan? That's the good stuff.

Every time I swing that axe I'm thinking Ray Stevens yelling, "I'm a Logger!"

Goodness...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
We never get any more taco stories from Dan.
jespear
9 years ago
BRICK - Albert Collins
Users browsing this topic