shaun341
9 years ago
Being a Bears fan I would love to see them grab Jamal Adams at #3. Also, am curious to see how the Browns mess this years picks up. Rumor is they are debating a QB at #1 but sounds like they may try to move up from 12.

So who is your team and what player do you want to see them draft?
tailgater
9 years ago
In the first round, the Patriots should pick .

And in the second round .

Oh, never mind.

ZRX1200
9 years ago
I dunno Shaun, Peppers might drop to the second round no with his diluted test news.....I like Adams too, better than Lattimore and his injury history @3.
MACS
9 years ago
The Niners need offensive and defensive line help, badly. A QB won't help if they can't protect him. Find the best OL they can and snap him up at #2. Then with the next pick... do that again.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Nines should trade down.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
I'm curious. Does anybody really care anymore?

Or is it just me?

🍺
LetsRock
9 years ago
The Jets really need.....................just about everything.
tailgater
9 years ago

I'm curious. Does anybody really care anymore?

Or is it just me?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:




It's quite literally just you.

I wouldn't watch ANY sports draft.
But it must be quite popular when the NFL drags it out over three days, including Thursday prime time.
Hell, even their MOCK draft gets it's own time slot and advertisers.

We all b*tch and moan about the NFL and their pampered primadona stars and their bumbling commissioner, but they make money hand over fist.

Hollywood makes movies about them.
They even make movies about their injuries.

It's Yuge.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
The process is interesting to me. That and reading the stupid fans who think they know more than everyone else....well they did know better than Tampa Bay taking a kicker in the 2nd round last year.

I don't watch it, I have better things to do. But I'll check the app on my phone periodically to see who's doing well and who isn't . See who reached, who snagged great value, and who traded away the farm for one pick. High stakes drama.
frankj1
9 years ago
The Pats have very few picks, none early, but spent the off season signing every free agent in the history of free agents.

I hear it's a deep draft but a third of the projected 1st rounders have felony charges and stuff pending...Pats may be done with them types!
tailgater
9 years ago
Well, unless they're really good.

ZRX1200
9 years ago
They "suicided" their last felon.

This particular draft I think we'll see a dumb team reach for a QB because CB, S, TE and DE are deep this class.
shaun341
9 years ago

They "suicided" their last felon.

This particular draft I think we'll see a dumb team reach for a QB because CB, S, TE and DE are deep this class.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I agree with this, Trubisky should probably be a 2nd or more likely 3rd rounder talent wise but he will go top ten now almost certainly. The OL looks like a shallow group to pull a top prospect out of so those DL are going to go quick imo. Think the late 2nd round teams will all be wondering where did this deep talent pool go in this draft.

I heard on some sports show that this year's teams have had to do more investigative work on what kind of person these players are because of allegations and drug test and videos then ever before. Is this because the generation where everyone got a trophy is now upon us?
shaun341
9 years ago
Well Jamie, our Bears made the mistake and traded up to do it. Dumbfounded by this pick!
MACS
9 years ago

Well Jamie, our Bears made the mistake and traded up to do it. Dumbfounded by this pick!

shaun341 wrote:



Thank you for all those picks, by the way. Wow.

And then... instead of picking OL, you know... what they NEED, they pick yet another defensive lineman first. 🤦
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

Thank you for all those picks, by the way. Wow.

And then... instead of picking OL, you know... what they NEED, they pick yet another defensive lineman first. #-o

MACS wrote:



Defense wins championships my friend. OL is very shallow in this draft, and not a lot of top tier talent. They can get OL with their later picks. I trust John Lynch
MACS
9 years ago
GTFO with the cliches. You can have the #1 defense in the NFL and if your QB is flat every play you ain't winning sh*t.

I ain't too upset because they need to improve the defense, too, and as far as standout OL go, you may be right... there really isn't anyone that pops out. It's their #1 need, IMO, though.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I'm curious. Does anybody really care anymore?

Or is it just me?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



When it started Saturday at 11:00, it was an all day party.

Now it is on Thursday. They just can't help themselves.

Part of why ESPN just laid off 100 people. Thankfully, Trent Dilfer was one of them.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
and............... GET OFF MY LAWN!
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

GTFO with the cliches. You can have the #1 defense in the NFL and if your QB is flat every play you ain't winning sh*t.

I ain't too upset because they need to improve the defense, too, and as far as standout OL go, you may be right... there really isn't anyone that pops out. It's their #1 need, IMO, though.

MACS wrote:



Just saying, cliches are cliches for a reason. Just about every SB winning team had the top defense that year. At least we both can agree that QB did not need to be our pick there. Thanks for the extra picks bears!😂
Users browsing this topic