opelmanta1900
9 years ago
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/26/disturbing-sex-trend-called-stealthing-rise/100921352/ 

A disturbing new bedroom trend involves men secretly taking off their condoms during consensual sex, and sometimes later bragging about it online.

The nonconsensual practice, which is called "stealthing," is on the rise, according to a new report in Columbia Journal of Gender and Law.

Lead author Alexandra Brodsky said while the law is largely silent on the practice of "stealthing," she believes it should be considered a form of sexual assault and could violate several civil and criminal laws.
In the report, Brodsky profiles a doctoral student named Rebecca who works for a local rape crisis hotline. Rebecca, who was the victim of stealthing as a freshman, said she hears about stealthing from students and says many callers start with, ‘I’m not sure this is rape, but…’

Kathleen Kempke, with the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, says she's aware of the trend.
“I have had other cases that I've been very similar to this,” said Kempke.
As far as the crisis center is concerned, a person who feels violated is a victim, she said.
“And they deserve the same kind of services and support that a victim that is raped by a stranger or a raped by an acquaintance would get,” said Kempke.
The study also pointed to online forums where men often brag about removing a condom during sex or offer advice on how to get away with it. Some of the men in the forum have even suggested it's their right to, "spread one's seed".
As far as using existing statutes to prosecute stealthers in Florida, “As of yet, that statute does not exist,” said Tampa Defense Attorney Hunter Chamberlain.
Chamberlain says stealthing, while despicable, could be difficult to prove as a sexual assault, since the sex itself was initially consensual.

“To change this from a legal behavior to an illegal behavior, the legislature or the courts are going to have to further define what consent means,” said Chamberlain.

The study concludes existing laws don't specifically cover stealthing, despite the heightened risk of pregnancy and even public health risk associated with spreading sexually transmitted diseases.

Brodsky concludes that new protections should be in place for those who are victims of the practice.

"Ultimately, a new tort for “stealthing” is necessary both to provide victims with a more viable cause of action and to reflect better the harms wrought by nonconsensual condom removal," she said in the paper.
cameroon
9 years ago
If it weren't for stealthing, this forum would probably be a pretty empty place
dstieger
9 years ago
There is so much wrong with nearly every sentence in that article that I don't even know where to start....I'll just leave at 'WTF'
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
The gubment wants INTO your bedroom.
In de wurdz of Ali G, dey wantz to TAX da PU$$Y!
I picture Maxine Waters and Hitlery Clintax watching over you as you bown your girlfriend.

🇨🇮
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Article lies, it's usually the woman trying to get you to commit to raw dawgin it.

Libs trying to slant the truth.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
And when a woman says "I'm on the pill" is that possible financial rape?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

There is so much wrong with nearly every sentence in that article that I don't even know where to start....I'll just leave at 'WTF'

dstieger wrote:


Literally - literally - my exact sentiment... i tried 3 or 4 times to give some form of opinion on the article and just kept having no idea what to say... just wtf...
DrafterX
9 years ago
what's it called in gay-homo land..?? 😕
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

And when a woman says "I'm on the pill" is that possible financial rape?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Ya, no sh17, I got bit by that one.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

what's it called in gay-homo land..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


Sex...
tripleguy
9 years ago
Drafter, I believe in homo circles it's simply known a a fudgecicle without a wrapper. I used to leave my Jimmie Hats on the window sill for a few weeks. The sunlight would dry them out and they would shred during use. Oops. The glove box was also a sometimes unintended anti-humidor for those things. Same with wallets, especially if you only got laid every other year.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

what's it called in gay-homo land..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




butt piracy?

:-k
teedubbya
9 years ago

what's it called in gay-homo land..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




I think it's called "Sorry Drafter, I couldn't resist and you didn't seem to mind."
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#3 & #7

+1
&
+1

What the ****?

Please excuse my historic interpretation
On this matter...

In "THE HOOD" ...stealthing was a normal practice
Since the 1950's....hence the current welfare state.

Now in 2017 on college campus's ???

I call it future wealth reduction from paternity
Suits...IF your stupid enough to
"spread enough seed" .. ...

you'll only be getting
1/3 of your paycheck for the next 18 years and lawyers fees out the AZZ...

How *****ING dumb are these millennium's???

My guess is... it's only BEING done by the "VANILLA ICE" Wannabes white kid clones wearing ALL that
"HOOD GARB" from GABRIEL'S CLOTHING STORES...

^^^that's JUST A GUESS THOUGH^^^

# TEEDUBYA...GO TO A GABRIEL'S and report back A.L.L.
Your findings...take JADEROSE FOR BACKUP
WITH PEPPERSPRAY AND A STUNGUN..
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard the sequel to broke back mountain is going to be called bare back mount him and is based on drafters life
namadio
9 years ago
This is hot. WHeres the light bulb emoji
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Just wrong...the fact that guys gloat about this sort of thing makes me sick.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Look who the cat drug in.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I hate to sound like Mr. Jones but the dems want to force us into CENTRAL BREEDING CENTERS where they with focus on SEED EXTRACTION which they will use to create a PIGMAN SUPERARMY to control us.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Yeah, lots of liberal broads have asked for my seed inside their piggy uterus. But it seldom worked.
Users browsing this topic