MACS
9 years ago

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen! Happy Friday!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



A man of his word... welcome back, Hank.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Welcome back, Hank
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Who the hell is this Hank character? Never heard of him.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Thanks guys! Good to be back. I have to say, I have enjoyed reading all the posts over the last month. Good stuff!

I may not be good at much in this world, but I am a man of my word...at least I have something going for me.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
bet you can't go another month...
DrafterX
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
free lunch at Chili's cause it sucked... they said there was a new cook today.... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

bet you can't go another month...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Lol
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Free tacos yesterday, free lunch today.

You must be one of those bitchy PIA customers.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Not really... the bartender knew it was messed up when she saw it... she offered to replace it and I told her it would be ok... manger came out and apologized and told me it was covered... I didn't have to say a word... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

Lol

SmokeMonkey wrote:


that was a killer, Ope.

welcome back Hank
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

bet you can't go another month...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I wouldn't take that bet...a month was more than enough.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I wouldn't bet against you on that one
teedubbya
9 years ago
So they got you a few times too huh?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Weird. Wrong thread.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Drafter is always looking for a free lunch. I heard he puts hair in his food when he changes his mind on what he wanted to eat.
frankj1
9 years ago

for whom?

opelmanta1900 wrote:


nice. objective case pronoun following a preposition. someone learned you good.
you spinnin'?
MACS
9 years ago
Stop using English and grammar terms, Frank. You're confusing people.

What the hell is a preposition? It's beneath, between, behind and beyond me... 😰
corey sellers
9 years ago
Dam frank we all know you are good wif words stopen confusing us simpletons
Users browsing this topic