MACS
9 years ago
Did a little grocery shopping with the woman... we needed some ribeye steaks. 😁

Changed the oil in the truck.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Bought some nice ribeyes at Sam's a little while ago. .. πŸ‘
DrafterX
9 years ago
So WTF..!! Johnny Carino's doesn't have veal anymore.. I wanted veal damnit..!! 😠
Bassards..!! 😠
MACS
9 years ago

Bought some nice ribeyes at Sam's a little while ago. .. πŸ‘

DrafterX wrote:



That's where we got ours. Where I get my brisket and pork shoulder, too.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I didn't see you... 😟
MACS
9 years ago

I didn't see you... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


:-k
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Where has Ram been?
SteveS
9 years ago

Where has Ram been?

8trackdisco wrote:



maybe on a self-imposed exile in support of HankTheTank
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' -It's May Day, Law Day, National Loyalty Day, National Chocolate Parfait Day, National Mother Goose Day, Silver Star Service Banner Day, National Melanoma Monday and School Principals’ Day.
MACS
9 years ago
Mornin' dudes... 🌫
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning gang........πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🀣

I heard you were banned.... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
If it was me that broke CBid, then it is only because I placed an order in the middle of the mess and got my cigars in normal time. I knew how it worked, emailed some "special" pictures to the ladies at Cbid and got bumped to the front of the line.

BTW...morning!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You mean with hank back, this thing hasn't hit 500 yet?
Hank_The_Tank
danmdevries
9 years ago
Gambling big on AMD earnings report after hours today.

Sold off several biopharm stocks with their binary dates in the future to move more into AMD. Made a lot of money off of them last year, has been pretty stagnant this year but rumor is they'll beat earnings. Suspect that's already priced in, but should see a nice bump for a day and I'll dump it for profits. Or lose a few grand...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I wish I had a nickel for every grand I lost in da markets... 😟
Users browsing this topic