danmdevries
9 years ago
Well... this is what happens when I've been drinking all day. I post in the wrong forum. Wrong website in fact.

Maybe time to just chill in the garage with a cigar.
danmdevries
9 years ago

I wish I had a nickel for every grand I lost in da markets... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Would make it an easier pill to swallow...

I lost my ass earlier this year on a couple biopharms.

Retirement is set in lower risk funds. My actively managed portfolio is all high risk. Goal is to make enough profits for a new camper. I was close a couple months ago but I got greedy and things tanked. Maybe by next year.
danmdevries
9 years ago
aaand it tanked....

20 minutes after close already down 7% and counting. Down 1,284 in 20 minutes.

Should've taken profits and watched from the sidelines. 🤦
MACS
9 years ago
3.5% guaranteed... it may gain slower, but it never loses.
frankj1
9 years ago

3.5% guaranteed... it may gain slower, but it never loses.

MACS wrote:


that's why we like to say...One Brick at a Time
MACS
9 years ago

that's why we like to say...One Brick at a Time

frankj1 wrote:



Troo dat, boo... troo dat.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Not too worried, it'll come back. Opportunity to buy more. Was hoping for a quick buck to put back into other stuff. Oh well.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Chili, the ice cream to cool my tum tum.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Danless. Ramless.

Damn.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
MACS
9 years ago
Monkey, 8track, Drafter... dudes...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
275 minus 1. Whoop!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
My daughter started throwing up around 1am... i gotta say, probably not gonna be able to eat salami for awhile...
DrafterX
9 years ago
well, not if she's throwing up and stuff.... 😟
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?
gummy jones
9 years ago
hope everyone is having a nice week
MACS
9 years ago

How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

NapalmMan67 wrote:



Weird Science... Chet.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Group of outlets went out in the living room and back yard... electrician is booked solid for 2 months... out of frustration i went out back and slammed the outdoor outlet cover closed a few times... outlets are working again...
Users browsing this topic