Group of outlets went out in the living room and back yard... electrician is booked solid for 2 months... out of frustration i went out back and slammed the outdoor outlet cover closed a few times... outlets are working again...
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Danless. Ramless.Damn.
8trackdisco wrote:
outlet cover or breaker box door..?? 🤔 were the outlets recently added..?? 😕
DrafterX wrote:
you can buy a new outlet for a dollar at the hardware store... takes about 3 minutes to replace.... I don't know why the electrician didn't do it a year a go.... maybe he wants your house to burn down or somethin.. 😟
Mrs Monkey's Jeep died - prolly the alternator. We seem go go through them often at the Monkey House.
SmokeMonkey wrote:
yep... I've been hit by 120 about a hundred times and I'm fine... 😟
Jeeps or Mrs?
NapalmMan67 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close