JadeRose
9 years ago
HE'S the $hit stirrer. Down with Drafter!


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!










...and stuff
DrafterX
9 years ago
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Jade must really hate Drafter ๐Ÿคจ
DrafterX
9 years ago
damn.... ๐Ÿ˜ž
Mattie B
9 years ago
Love me some Drafter
DrafterX
9 years ago
I had nothing to do with the Prop leaving... ๐Ÿค
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think it was a typo. I think he meant drafter has a rear problem. A stitch or two should fix it though.
jjanecka
9 years ago
DEPORT HIM BACK TO MEXICO AND MAKE HIM PAY FOR THE WALL
mikey1597
9 years ago
Drafter is Itallion
tonygraz
9 years ago
Why is everybody picking on Drafter ?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Drafter is O.N.L.Y.

98.2% "O-da-problem-mo"...

1.7% is HANK THE TANK
&
.1 is BLOODY
jjanecka
9 years ago
Are you telling me that this whole time I've been calling Drafter a Mexican because I thought he was a Native American, it really turned out he's just some EYE TALIAN?

I don't believe it... ๐Ÿค
teedubbya
9 years ago
he sure likes the salami
qmech
9 years ago
Troll everyone has one in them..๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
Q
gummy jones
9 years ago
Drafter is a less hot version of msashlie
DrafterX
9 years ago
freaks... ๐Ÿ˜ 
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
You forgot Pedro Lawn Service. That where the issue lay...
Gene363
9 years ago
Drafter they are just jealous of your, ahem, relationships with various other posters.
DrafterX
9 years ago
True. ..true. ... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
gummy jones
9 years ago
Don't church it up
Those ain't relationships
Users browsing this topic