DrafterX
9 years ago
I think ganache is elephant... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
like...the cow elephant private area maybe?
MACS
9 years ago
I think he meant panocha... that's a Mexican vagina.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

You got the whole gender spectrum covered ....manly man sausage-on-bread....and girly-man crepes, reduction and ganache...whatever the **** that is

dstieger wrote:


to further blur the gender lines, the peppers and sausage were done on the bbq but I grew the peppers myself... in a garden... prolly even wore a sun hat some of the time...
DrafterX
9 years ago
What day does Cinco da Mayo fall on this year..?? 😕
MACS
9 years ago

What day does Cinco da Mayo fall on this year..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



It falls on tomorrow.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Next Friday needs to get here stat...going river fishing in PA. Can't wait!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Is spanky still mooching? I like this hide user's posts thing.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
I'm surprised at how some people's post counts are so high, while rarely saying anything.
frankj1
9 years ago

What day does Cinco da Mayo fall on this year..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


5th?
jespear
9 years ago

So...basically SPAM...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Not at all, Hank.
Scrapple actually has SOME meat in it.
SteveS
9 years ago

So...basically SPAM...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Not at all, Hank. Scrapple actually has SOME meat in it.

jespear wrote:



So does ALPO ... doesn't make it tasty

although to be fair, scrapple CAN be fairly well done ... there's a breakfast spot MrsS and I have been to in Bethlehem, PA that does a fairly good job with it ....

OH, and by the way ... SPAM is a Hawaiian delicacy ... and it has more meat content than scrapple
danmdevries
9 years ago
Hello Friday fellas

danmdevries
9 years ago
Every once in a while I think I like spam and eat some.

Always feel like I ate spam for a day afterwards.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Peace, Brothers.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
DrafterX
9 years ago
SPAM is ok every now & then... gotta buy the low sodium stuff tho... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Agreed that SPAM is good every now and then.

PGIF. Morning gents!
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Astronaut Day, National Cartoonists Day, Cinco de Mayo, National Hoagie Day, National Totally Chipotle Day and National Space Day.
Users browsing this topic