tonygraz
9 years ago
Spam- nice for non electric camping, cruises with power problems (MACS brings a case) and an occasional regular part of a meal. I hear there is a famous spamburger made in Hawaii and that they have many more varieties of spam available there.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Wish I would have tried some SPAM in Hawaii.

Feels bad.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Totally Chipotle Day!

tonygraz wrote:




Guess I know what I'm eating later.
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔

Spam..?? 😕
tamapatom
9 years ago
Scapple?????
BuckyB93
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

:-k

Spam..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



I dont' think chipotle offers it, but they do have chorizo now... which is close to spam, so maybe I'll go with that.
MACS
9 years ago
Damn. Was gonna go on an overnight trip, decided against it, and they've already got 15 tuna on board. 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could sure use a tuna about now.... 😟
MACS
9 years ago
Yeah. My wife actually told me to go... she is cooking her last yellowtail from my last trip. She needs more fish.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Chili's.. quesadillas... 😁
Ram27
9 years ago
X.....
Hello all. 🍺

Good vibes all. [ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
tonygraz
9 years ago
Beef Enchiladas home made.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I think he meant panocha... that's a Mexican vagina.

MACS wrote:


Could a Swedish woman have a panocha? 🤔
RobertHively
9 years ago
Buffalo Chicken dip AND pizza. Both homemade. Then maybe a big cigar. Weekend!
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Made it through another work week. Let's see if the weekend kills me.
MACS
9 years ago
Wife and I just got home from seeing Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Lots of action... and comedy, too.

I'd recommend it.
delta1
9 years ago

Could a Swedish woman have a panocha? 🤔

RMAN4443 wrote:



no...but a Russian woman can have a panochka...
Users browsing this topic