8trackdisco
9 years ago

No, have friends there. They sent me a picture of the snow.


I'm a FIB not a Cheesehead. Aren't you in Southern WI?

NapalmMan67 wrote:



Green Bay.
Ram27
9 years ago
Checking in [ram27bat]
danmdevries
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning Dan. 🇨🇮
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
tamapatom
9 years ago
30mph winds at 3 AM. Small craft advisory. Perfect boating weather. Hope to catch some fish when thing die down.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Beverage Day, National Crepe Suzette Day, National Homebrew Day, National Nurses Day, Join Hands Day, National Bombshells’ Day, National Scrapbook Day, National Start Seeing Monarchs Day, National Train Day – Discontinued by Amtrak in 2016, Free Comic Book Day.
MACS
9 years ago
Good morning, gang.

Coffee.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
8 miles this morning. Shower, coffee and a smoke in short order.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Ahhhh....Saturday!
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes. .
DrafterX
9 years ago
Guess I'll finish my wall today.. not much left to do but had to quit cause my knee swole up to size of a melon... gotta get a new one soon.... if it wasn't for that I woulda walked 8 miles too... 🤔
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I've had minor surgeries on both knees. I still have good days and bad with them, but, fortunately, the good far outnumber the bad.
DrafterX
9 years ago
They gotta replace mine... I wasn't to worried until it swole up and stuff. .. 😟
RobertHively
9 years ago
Just checked out CI on Facebook and they are still getting flamed. I just don't see how it can be the "software upgrade" causing all of the issues 3 months later. Ive been using the MB3 place but I really do miss the old Cbid. I am starting to wonder if the company is winding their operations down before ultimately closing. Thoughts? Trolls? Thoughts while trolling? WGAF?
MACS
9 years ago
For a guy like me... who won't buy NC's unless it's a really good deal... I haven't won any bids in awhile.

People are still spending money here.
danmdevries
9 years ago

They gotta replace mine... I wasn't to worried until it swole up and stuff. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Usually people in my family get about 50 years out of the factory pair.

I'm probably going to beat the trend by at least 10. Could probably get par if I lost 50 lbs, but I like beer and tacos.
danmdevries
9 years ago

For a guy like me... who won't buy NC's unless it's a really good deal... I haven't won any bids in awhile.

People are still spending money here.

MACS wrote:



Yup.

It's been since 9/2015 for me.

There's plenty of other options. Find what suits you. If General Cigars at or over MSRP is your thing, by all means keep their lights on.
8trackdisco
RMAN4443
9 years ago

They gotta replace mine... I wasn't to worried until it swole up and stuff. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


I've had both of mine done........not that you asked, but my advice is to get it done.......makes a huge difference in quality of life when your not limping around in pain all the time
Users browsing this topic