Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

If a weekend didn't fly by it would be a miracle. Sunday nights = Anxiety

If you haven't already, check out my Average Joe Box Pass. We are gonna go ahead and post gives and takes... In case that was keeping anyone away. Just a very loose/fun box pass. Hope some more join.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





STFU you godamnn moron, this pace was so much better without your retarded ass posting **** in every thread.
frankj1
9 years ago
so, you're saying you're not joining?
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

so, you're saying you're not joining?

frankj1 wrote:



Do you need cigars brother?
frankj1
9 years ago

Do you need cigars brother?

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


nah.

I'm not joining either. But if I did need some, I'd run a cheap con. Folk love a good story.
dkeage
9 years ago

STFU you godamnn moron, this pace was so much better without your retarded ass posting **** in every thread.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


🍺
MACS
9 years ago
Well, um... you see, wha-ha-happen was...

Damn. [frypan]
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

nah.

I'm not joining either. But if I did need some, I'd run a cheap con. Folk love a good story.

frankj1 wrote:



You are such a jew.
frankj1
9 years ago

You are such a jew.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


lower case outrage!
MACS
9 years ago
I think he meant it as a pejorative adjective, not as a noun.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I think he meant it as a pejorative adjective, not as a noun.

MACS wrote:


I think I probably agree
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I think he meant it as a pejorative adjective, not as a noun.

MACS wrote:


[ram27bat]

Piss off, peanut gallery. This is a personal tribe fight. No one invited you.
MACS
9 years ago
Slap and tickle fight, gotcha. Sorry to disturb you.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Slap and tickle fight, gotcha. Sorry to disturb you.

MACS wrote:



I'll tickle you big boy....
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

STFU you godamnn moron, this pace was so much better without your retarded ass posting **** in every thread.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Thanks.

me > 🇨🇮 🍺 < Thunder.Gerbil
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Thanks.

me > 🇨🇮 🍺 < Thunder.Gerbil

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



You obviously don't know me.

You have to earn that. Something you haven't done and at the rate you are going, you never will.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

You obviously don't know me.

You have to earn that. Something you haven't done and at the rate you are going, you never will.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



I am who I am... If you don't like that, no skin off my back.
Palama
9 years ago

Eeeeeeeeasy, like Sunday morning.

Spent all day yesterday at a very prestigious dog show.
Our dog's sire won "Best of Breed". (Norwegian Elkhound)
Unfortunately, he did not get past the next round (Best of Group), but all in all, it was a fun day.

jes


jespear wrote:



Congratulations! Lotta hard work to get there.

We showed Smooth Fox Terriers when I was growing up. I was the main handler early on but gave way to a professional after a bad experience in a BIS. I did finish him (...champion...) though.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Anti-semetic bassards- may your next 10 meals be unkosher.
frankj1
9 years ago

Anti-semetic bassards- may your next 10 meals be unkosher.

tonygraz wrote:


my next kosher meal will be my first
frankj1
9 years ago

[ram27bat]

Piss off, peanut gallery. This is a personal tribe fight. No one invited you.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


ashkenazi vs sephardic?
I call ashkenazi.

pardon my spelling.
Users browsing this topic