frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
he wants all of his knuckle dragging, mouf breathing fans to know that things are going as expected...not well, but also quite normally, considering the family's situation...yet another life stage to master.

The clock ticks...


in the interest of journalistic integrity, both "kuckle dragging" and "mouf breathing" were my words, not his.


tonygraz
9 years ago
So that's what is keeping him away - I should have known.
MACS
9 years ago
Tough time, for sure. I was really hoping he'd be able to make our trip.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I love Victor. .. 😢
delta1
9 years ago
Our fishing trip is a couple of weeks away...so we can hope...
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Mattie B and I are praying for him.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I must have missed something
Is he ill?
MACS
9 years ago

I must have missed something
Is he ill?

gummy jones wrote:



His mom is ill.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
That's a bucket of life crap.

To irritate him (what he would expect) I'll pray for him.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

That's a bucket of life crap.

To irritate him (what he would expect) I'll pray for him.

8trackdisco wrote:


you know he's gonna smile reading that, and then provoke you.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I think Victor knows we love him....

I mean look at all the dïck pics I've texted him, if that ain't love I don't wanna be right.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I think Victor knows we love him....

I mean look at all the dïck pics I've texted him, if that ain't love I don't wanna be right.

ZRX1200 wrote:


thought you killed me with #6, but you finished me off with this one

great stuff.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

you know he's gonna smile reading that, and then provoke you.

frankj1 wrote:



Yeah, I know.

We know each other a bit.

It will be fine.

Humor can comes from dark places.
MACS
9 years ago

Humor can comes from dark places.

8trackdisco wrote:



Such as the recesses of your mind... 😟
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Or teedubya's taint.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Hopefully there's a silver lining to this like he finds out he has a younger brother and has to pick him up at an East Coast Military school with a story similar to Sylvester Stallone's in "Over the Top." I really hope he's able to win the arm wrestling championship this time.


All jokes aside, this really sucks. I know Victor isn't much of a believer but him and his family are in my prayers.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Sorry to hear it.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Prayers for him and his family!
JadeRose
9 years ago

I think Victor knows we love him....

I mean look at all the dïck pics I've texted him, if that ain't love I don't wanna be right.

ZRX1200 wrote:





You too? Well....I don't send d*ck pics, per se. Just close ups of the chocolate star. I'll get out the camera. It'll cheer him up!
JadeRose
9 years ago

Or teedubya's taint.

ZRX1200 wrote:






Are you needing some pictures? I know a guy......
Users browsing this topic