frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

You too? Well....I don't send d*ck pics, per se. Just close ups of the chocolate star. I'll get out the camera. It'll cheer him up!

JadeRose wrote:


don't ever leave!
jackconrad
9 years ago
GOD BLESS VIC AND HIS MOM AND HER LOVED ONES. HER BATTLE IS HARD, THE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING 🙏 FROM THOSE SHE LOVES IS HER BEST COMFORT AND I WILL PRAY FOR HER ..
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I don't do prayers, but hoping for the best for victor and his mom.

I would send him d1ck pics, but I don't have his phone #.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
1-800-wet-fart
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Such as the recesses of your mind... 😟

MACS wrote:



In my mind, it is always recess.
DrafterX
9 years ago
The mind is a terrible thing. .. 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago

The mind is a terrible thing. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Mine is.
Users browsing this topic