SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Today is the annual Run for the Roses ... The Kentucky Derby, known as he most exciting two minutes in sports ...

I'm terribly unsuccessful betting on horse races but go primarily because it's one of the few venues left where cigar smoking isn't a problem and because it CAN be exciting at times ... this year, there is no clear favorite

Were I to bet on the race, I'd go for McCraken or Irish War Cry ... yeah, I know, hedging my bet by picking two, but you can bet 'em both at the track ...
tonygraz
9 years ago
I would bet on the one-eyed horse.
DrafterX
9 years ago
That would be gay.... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
Only if I wore a ladies hat.
chazbo
9 years ago
Should have picked
Always Dreaming
Looking at Lee
Battle at Midway
jackconrad
9 years ago
MAYBE MY LAST DERBY AND I WON..THAT HORSE HAS TRIPLE CROWN POSSIBILITIES..
Buckwheat
9 years ago
"Weep no more, my lady,
Oh! weep no more to-day!
We will sing one song for the old Kentucky Home,
For the old Kentucky Home far Away" 🌫
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Made $20 thanks to Battle of Midway.

Good day!
8trackdisco
9 years ago

MAYBE MY LAST DERBY AND I WON..THAT HORSE HAS TRIPLE CROWN POSSIBILITIES..

jackconrad wrote:



Good to see you, Jack!
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'd go for McCraken or Irish War Cry ...

SteveS wrote:



Told ya' I was no good at this ... My horses finished 8th and 10th ...
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mine was 14th.
delta1
9 years ago
Mine is still running...
Users browsing this topic