bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National wrap up a 500 day.

tonygraz wrote:


TMCTLT
9 years ago


Got a new grill a cpl weeks back, was not correctly configured to use with the set up we had where we tapped into our 500 gal prop. tank.....yesterday we ran out while grilling steaks / chicken!!!!!!!

Today I call propane co. to see about getting right hose w/ reg. to tap BIG tank.....SUCKS running out while grillin

🌫
danmdevries
9 years ago
Hank has a case of midol that he's willing to send to TG.

Amazon says a case is $177.29 and free shipping.

Someone should give hank their own address and say it's his and do a quick flip for 50-100 bucks.
Speyside
9 years ago
Maybe he could trade it for preparation H.
MACS
9 years ago

Maybe he could trade it for preparation H.

Speyside wrote:



I think even if he rubbed a whole case of preparation H on himself, he'd still be a pain in the ass.
gummy jones
9 years ago
i hope hank and tg use protection
lotsa stds floating around nowadays
SteveS
9 years ago

I think even if he rubbed a whole case of preparation H on himself, he'd still be a pain in the ass.

MACS wrote:


What he said ...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Oatmeal with raisins and a blueberry poptart...mmmm
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I think even if he rubbed a whole case of preparation H on himself, he'd still be a pain in the ass.

MACS wrote:


Is Imodium AD a valid cure for diarrhea of the "mouse"? 🤐
dstieger
9 years ago
Not sure I can ever recall Adam taking a harsh tone with anyone...sarcastic...a bit of mild mocking, perhaps....wow
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Not sure I can ever recall Adam taking a harsh tone with anyone...sarcastic...a bit of mild mocking, perhaps....wow

dstieger wrote:




Agreed Dave, been on the receiving end even but he never offered me a "Draino on the rocks"
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Just shows how much he loves me. No clue what I did to make him that angry, but whatever. Not my problem.
MACS
9 years ago

Just shows how much he loves me. No clue what I did to make him that angry, but whatever. Not my problem.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



No clue? Really? Half the board voted for you to stfu for a month, and you have no clue? 🤦

dstieger
9 years ago
Thanks a lot, Shawn...I thought you had those blocked.....it works good...until well-meaning brothers keep 'quoting' him.... 🙂
dstieger
9 years ago
Hank...IDK even what to say anymore....a lot of us have tried....some even nicely....read more....post less.....consider each post before you click the "Post" button....ask yourself, "Does this bring value to the board?"....I don't care if it's informative...or humorous...or genuinely inquisitive...but please stop feeling the need to post a reply to every single thing that hits this board....you must see that many hear are pretty tired of it...you clearly want to be accepted...but, you are just as clearly pissing off a lot of (respected?) members here....it's like the snot nosed kid pulling at your pants leg all day and night.....it was cute for about two minutes....read more...post less
MACS
9 years ago

Thanks a lot, Shawn...I thought you had those blocked.....it works good...until well-meaning brothers keep 'quoting' him.... :)

dstieger wrote:



Dammit... I'm sorry. 🌫
gummy jones
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago
I do have a great name for the new 500 though...
gummy jones
9 years ago
almost there

tag
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
500 - I feel so special now. I might just shed a tear.
🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic