burnem2
9 years ago
Anybody want to take the St Louis Blues against the Nashville Predators for a premium 5er in the Second Round?

Will wager per game or for the series as a whole.
chazbo
9 years ago

Anybody want to take the St Louis Blues against the Nashville Predators for a premium 5er in the Second Round?

Will wager per game or for the series as a whole.

burnem2 wrote:


I'll take the Blues for the series😁
Chazbo
burnem2
9 years ago
You're on.

Anyone else?
chazbo
9 years ago
Dang it, needed the Blues to pull out a win last night. Series is 3-1 now#-o
burnem2
9 years ago
Another 1 goal difference game too!!
chazbo
9 years ago
I need a miracle[ram27bat]
burnem2
9 years ago

I need a miracle[ram27bat]

chazbo wrote:



Forced a game 6 by beating the Preds last night. Another close game. I don't see the Blues winning 2 in a row though.
chazbo
9 years ago
Predators got it done today=d>
Burner, pm me your addy please
Thanks
Chazbo
burnem2
9 years ago
Was a pretty good series and thanks for playing!!
chazbo
9 years ago
Shipped today😎
Enjoy
Chazbo
burnem2
9 years ago
I got a really nice 6er from Chazbo from our bet. Since I mainly smoke Cubans, these will be a great change of pace.

1. LA Aurora Prederidos Gold (nh)
2. LFD DL
3. La Imperiosa Nicaragua (nh)
4. Viaje Collectors Edition (nh)
5. Oliva V
6. Flying Feral Pig (looks like it could be OR)

Thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of premium cigars. I will enjoy them.
burnem2
9 years ago
Preds gettin' it doNE against the Ducks tonight! !

Let's go Predators!
Users browsing this topic