ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I couldn't decide if I wanted to order the Spicy Rueben grilled with jalapeno bacon, or the muffeletta. So my lady said let's split them, I'll order the muffeletta.

Is she a keeper?
jackconrad
sd72
9 years ago
Well, I'd eat with her, let's start there and work our way up to threesomes. She has a gal friend she can bring right?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think so... 👍
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Sounds like a homophobic choice, went with the muff over a Rueben.

Can't say I blame you, but a Spicy Reuben with jalapeno bacon?!?!?! Really? How you say no to that?

I don't know what a muffeletta is, but I would have been sold as soon as jalapeno bacon was mentioned.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Sounds like a homophobic choice, went with the muff over a Rueben.

Can't say I blame you, but a Spicy Reuben with jalapeno bacon?!?!?! Really? How you say no to that?

I don't know what a muffeletta is, but I would have been sold as soon as jalapeno bacon was mentioned.

bgz wrote:



http://centralgrocery.com/ 

Order one

You're welcome
streetrod
9 years ago

I couldn't decide if I wanted to order the Spicy Rueben grilled with jalapeno bacon, or the muffeletta. So my lady said let's split them, I'll order the muffeletta.

Is she a keeper?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Definitely a keeper....
I always go with the muff!!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

http://centralgrocery.com/

Order one

You're welcome

Abrignac wrote:



$109 for a sandwich, lmfao, ummm... no.

They sell sandwiches like that at costco for 10 bucks.
dstieger
9 years ago



They sell sandwiches like that at costco for 10 bucks.

bgz wrote:




$10 for a sandwich, lmfao, ummm... no......maybe if it comes with fries and a drink....

[sarcasm] , of course....I've probably paid $10 for a sammich....but I'm sure it hurt....we're talking a few ounces of meat, a little mustard and a couple slices of bread, right?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

$10 for a sandwich, lmfao, ummm... no......maybe if it comes with fries and a drink....

[sarcasm] , of course....I've probably paid $10 for a sammich....but I'm sure it hurt....we're talking a few ounces of meat, a little mustard and a couple slices of bread, right?

dstieger wrote:



Actually it's pretty big... Costco. Comes with 2 muffalettas and 2 roast beefs.

http://www.costcohotspot.com/tag/muffaletta/ 
delta1
9 years ago
I'm down for some muff...
Users browsing this topic